5 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

...peer pressure can only make me draw more questionable wildlife activities

beware what you wish for... :devil:

:smoking:

peer pressure is the only way I get things done

I'll take my chances..

15 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Can we do the bolded names thing again?

I'm slow on the uptake, what is the "bolded names thing"?  If it's about getting sentences and pics in more quickly, I can accomplish that without public shaming by sending a pm. :)

56 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

I'm slow on the uptake, what is the "bolded names thing"?  If it's about getting sentences and pics in more quickly, I can accomplish that without public shaming by sending a pm. :)

We usually have the list of players in the OP and each round the host bolds the names of those who have completed said round. It was quite helpful as well as motivating to complete rounds. 

yeah Chick,  i was just screwing with Jez...the bolded thing is a quick reminder that works...pebs used to give points for speed if my brain cell remembers correctly...causing everyone but me to go faster... :lmao:

11 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

yeah Chick,  i was just screwing with Jez...the bolded thing is a quick reminder that works...pebs used to give points for speed if my brain cell remembers correctly...causing everyone but me to go faster... :lmao:

Yes that was a very good incentive. Scoring makes every game better. 

All sentences now rec'd and sent out for you to draw. Deadline: can we get it done by Wednesday, Oct. 23, midnight GMT? If I have all the pictures sooner, I will send them out to you for sentences sooner if i can (and I should be able to - nothing pressing going  on here - knock wood!).

Pictures all received and sent back out a few minutes ago.

Deadline for sentences is Saturday, October 26 at midnight GMT.

As before, if I get all eight sentences before the deadline, I'll send them out immediately if I can.

Archived