Pictionary 45: The Last Time I Went Camping

honeyed chicken

4 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

If @honeyed chicken wants a break, I could host the next one*. 

*It would be a fast one.  There would be scoring based on speed of entry, as an incentive to be quick.  Names will be bolded for completed tasks , as a form of public shaming.

:) 

We could switch places - you host the next game of pictionary and I'll host the next acro?

5 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

*It would be a fast one.  There would be scoring based on speed of entry, as an incentive to be quick.  Names will be bolded for completed tasks , as a form of public shaming.

Nooooooo I'm still dealing with the trauma of Count Balerion's pictarys...

But I would gladly participate into the next issue! :-)

18 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

We could switch places - you host the next game of pictionary and I'll host the next acro?

Deal.  If folks aren't too busy, let's do a game for the season...  Turkeys, clydesdales in the snow, impeachment pie, gnomes (I actually don't know if gnomes are Christmas'y.  I just like gnomes).

Add me to the list for the next game of pictionary.

For the next acro game I'm thinking of this as a topic: the lords of Planetos  (even the horse lords!) are having a hard time raising scratch to pay the upkeep on their castles and towns. The idea is going around that one way to help out is too encourage tourism and bring in new dollars (sound familiar?). How lady or lord of Casterly Rock, or of Dorne or a magister of  Pentos how do you invite and encourage people to flock to your fair city, country for vacation?

I'm open to other suggestions.

And I am curious whether there's enough interest for another game of Acrophobia as we head into the busy holiday season?

4 hours ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

I think that the busy holiday season is above all the blessed holiday season with enough time to draw quietly...

It seems there is enough interest to get started Sunday. I'll give a long deadline for the first entry so everyone will have a chance to get into the game who wants to.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:24 AM, honeyed chicken said:

I did love the wacky twisty way some of the chains went, but why stamp my interpretation on the pics with a caption? Better to let your imagination roam free. :)

...well i guess i have no valid reason except they often make me laugh... :cheers:

...beware a free-roaming sniffer imaging all sorts of NSFW things...

:smoking:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2020 at 11:03 AM, Yet another Arya ! said:

Guys? Where are you hiding? Still stomaching turkeys/oysters/chocolates? Whining on the last Starwars and bingewatching again The Mandalorian to compensate? OK for a new Pictionary round?

HC? CB?

Hello, hello! Well I was waiting to see if Jez would return, but she does not seem to have. Are you proposing to host/ I'd be willing because I'd rather host than draw.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:06 PM, rocksniffer said:

@Yet another Arya !i might be persuaded to get my crayons out...

...however i think we need to broaden any theme we might use...

i am even up for no theme just assorted ramblings from the disturbed minds of people like us

:smoking:

You do alright even when there is a theme. B)

On 1/3/2020 at 8:03 AM, Yet another Arya ! said:

Guys? Where are you hiding? Still stomaching turkeys/oysters/chocolates? Whining on the last Starwars and bingewatching again The Mandalorian to compensate? OK for a new Pictionary round?

HC? CB?

Is The Mandalorian over? I'll only watch it when this season is complete and I can bingewatch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived