Pictionary 45: The Last Time I Went Camping

honeyed chicken

It me. I'm the bad one. I've been travling so I'm blaming a mix of bad internet connection and forgetfulness, cause I'm a doofus. I can't get the pic to load on the Lisbon airport Wi-Fi I'm currently using. I'll get a sentence in tomorrow at the latest.

So sorry everyone. 

It’s almost 9pm over here and I’m drinking shit whiskey from the bottle to cope with this evening, so won’t be able to make the deadline, I’m terribly sorry. I will by all means send it in tomorrow, possibly in the morning, or - in the worst case - in the evening. Thank you for understanding and once again, sorry. 

46 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

It’s almost 9pm over here and I’m drinking shit whiskey from the bottle to cope with this evening, so won’t be able to make the deadline, I’m terribly sorry. I will by all means send it in tomorrow, possibly in the morning, or - in the worst case - in the evening. Thank you for understanding and once again, sorry. 

I had the worst afternoon/evening too. I think the best idea now is for us both to scribble the shittiest possible pictionary drawings and send them to HC to scar him for life. Good plan. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I had the worst afternoon/evening too. I think the best idea now is for us both to scribble the shittiest possible pictionary drawings and send them to HC to scar him for life. Good plan. :thumbsup: 

I think the best idea for me is to book a plane ticket, get out of my life and become and farmer in Australia. I do love animals, fresh air and lack of psychological damage, and I would have all the time to draw. Okay, I’ll stop being a drama queen and take a shower. 

4 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I think the best idea for me is to book a plane ticket, get out of my life and become and farmer in Australia. I do love animals, fresh air and lack of psychological damage, and I would have all the time to draw. Okay, I’ll stop being a drama queen and take a shower. 

Taking a shower is a great idea. I should do the same.

28 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

<snip> and take a shower. 

24 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Taking a shower is a great idea. I should do the same.

:agree:

...take it from a professional 'sniffer...there is no substitute for soap and water

:devil:

Archived