Pictionary 45: The Last Time I Went Camping

honeyed chicken

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I would like to play ... but I am sorry, I don't like the topic ... it has too much potential to go into the spoiler territory for people who haven't seen GOT and haven't read the spoiler chapters. Can we do a non-ASOIAF theme instead?

OK.

Non-ASOIAF theme it is.

Here's the theme instead: "The Last Time I went Camping . . . "

Send me a sentence about what happened the last time you were out in the great outdoors. Maybe it was imaginary, maybe it actually happened? I won't judge. :) Maybe you weren't really accosted by Sasquatch in  Sponge Bob Square Pants pajamas. Because who really knows. And maybe you've never been camping, but give us you're best guess of what might happen if you did.

14 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

We don't have to completely exclude content related to GRRM, do we? So long as not a spoiler? Camping's good, though.

Or maybe you can include some ASOIAF characters on your camping trip. I'm sure the Night King would be a hoot in the woods.  ;)

Zero sentences received so far. I'll wait till I have at least 7 to launch.

Deadline: next Saturday, October 5 at noon.

It's taken a while for me to start this so I want to make sure everybody who wants to play sees that we are finally underway.

@Pebble thats Stubby, @The BlackBear

12 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

We don't have to completely exclude content related to GRRM, do we? So long as not a spoiler? Camping's good, though.

I don't think so, just don't make it something that could be a spoiler. I think we can all agree that if you send Cersei camping with Nymeria on her side, nobody would think that could actually happen.

I will play, have to think of a sentence.

I'm in the middle of booking a table in a restaurant and about to go to the beach so pleeaaaaase wait for me (the scarse october sunlight of my last days of holidays can't wait)!

I will arrive on time on Saturday with an amazing sentence about how I fought a grizzly last time I went camping. Or two grizzlies. And I had only a spoon. And they had katanas.

22 hours ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

I'm in the middle of booking a table in a restaurant and about to go to the beach so pleeaaaaase wait for me (the scarse october sunlight of my last days of holidays can't wait)!

I will arrive on time on Saturday with an amazing sentence about how I fought a grizzly last time I went camping. Or two grizzlies. And I had only a spoon. And they had katanas.

No worries, it looks like the deadline is going to slide while we find a couple more players. Enjoy the rest of your holiday! :)

On 10/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, Yet another Arya ! said:

Holidays finished

Leaves reddening

Sentence sent to HC

(My first haïku!)

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

...did someone say camping...

...well now... i see an opportunity for fun :leer:

sentence on the way...

:smoking:

Now we're up to 6 sentences. Surely we can find another player somewhere . . .

Archived