Complete Meisha Merlin/Subterranean Press ASOIF collection, for sale?

Hello, I own a complete set if the 'asoif' meisha/subterranean and I am considering selling it. I have been trying to do some research for complete numbered sets with rights but not finding much. However I did find this website, and I figured someone here would actually cherish these books if I do sell them, and worst case, i figured there would be some knowledgeable people I could talk with about them. So for a little more background, they are either #38 or #32 i totally forget, and I have kept them at my parents house since I moved for safety reasons, so I cant check at this moment. (If someone wanted to talk about a sale I could get my parents to take a picture of the spines where I keep them, but I wont be able to get better pictures/confirm the number until I go there myself. So, anyone looking for a complete set? Anybody knowledgeable about these books in particular?

On 7/14/2019 at 11:29 PM, Vkthaphaceless said:

So, anyone looking for a complete set? Anybody knowledgeable about these books in particular?

A complete numbered set is definitely very valuable and is worth thousands of dollars on the market, especially if it's complete (aka including the chapbooks from artists that Subterranean included).

I would say a complete set with the MM books and all the extras could fetch $9500. Matching SP sets average around $7000 on the high end. If your books are in Fine condition and you have the bookmarks and chapbooks you should be able to get a good price for them. If they have wear, marks or any fading, damage to slipcase or dust jackets, etc., expect that price to drop quite a bit. Once you confirm the number of your set, I can add them to the wanted/sale thread.

Archived