U.S. Politics: Pedophilia is Just Acosta Doin' Business

Jace, Extat

6 minutes ago, Bonnot OG said:

They threw molotovs. Those are hardly explosive devices and they threw them at stationary / parked / unmanned vehicles. 

This government is a white supremacist administration and the senate is controlled by a white supremacist party. ICE is an armed wing of that carrying out ethnic cleansing, and sabotage is a completely justified form of protest to try and slow down a fascist government carrying out their white supremacist  policies.

Explosive: An unstable chemical reaction that causes violent combustion.

A molotov cocktail is by definition an explosive. You can tell because of the burst of fire that occurs when the entirety of the fuel is ignited.

I don't like guns, I don't like cops, I sure as shit don't like ICE. But if I saw someone throwing molotov cocktails at my job and I had a gun... I'd fucking shoot them. Because that is a demonstrated violent activity by someone with the capacity to kill or maim me.

I don't enjoy being forced to side with ICE, but I'm not going to pretend like firebombing government property is ok.

1 minute ago, TrueMetis said:

Looks like fucking Trunchbull from Matilda.

My favorite Danny DeVito vehicle.

"I'm big, you're little. I'm smart, you're dumb. And there's nothing you can do about it."

33 minutes ago, Bonnot OG said:

this pig. You can’t reform this garbage. You gotta abolish it. 

I saw her ‘shocked’ interview. Though Ser Scot’s question is the same as mine, how do they know? Pretty damn stupid if she was, but safety in secret places, eh?

59 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Explosive: An unstable chemical reaction that causes violent combustion.

A molotov cocktail is by definition an explosive. You can tell because of the burst of fire that occurs when the entirety of the fuel is ignited.

I don't like guns, I don't like cops, I sure as shit don't like ICE. But if I saw someone throwing molotov cocktails at my job and I had a gun... I'd fucking shoot them. Because that is a demonstrated violent activity by someone with the capacity to kill or maim me.

I don't enjoy being forced to side with ICE, but I'm not going to pretend like firebombing government property is ok.

Don’t be an apologist for pigs being the armed extension of a fascist state, especially now when they are enjoying putting people in concentration camps and mocking those same people, even in death. When does it become okay for you then? when those concentration camps turn into death camps?

That just doing their job isn’t gonna fly with me, neither is being empathetic to government degenerates.

Fuck their property.

2 minutes ago, Bonnot OG said:

Don’t be an apologist for pigs being the armed extension of a fascist state. When does it become okay for you then? when those concentration camps turn into death camps?

When a viably large portion of the citizenship is also armed and in open rebellion. Until then it's terrorism. An individual's convictions do not grant them authority to unilaterally perform violent actions against the government without popular consent. We live in a society, with governing philosophy of rule by collective. I simply can't condone individualized acts of violence directed at a government that is nominally empowered by the citizenry.

You wanna punch Richard Spencer, a private citizen and piece of human filth? I will goddamn applaud and donate to the crowdfunding for your legal defense if you get found out and arrested. Fuck, kill him for all I care (encourage even). But deadly force taken without popular support against the people's official agents is not only ethically unpalatable, it harms the ability of the non-violent progressive elements of our fracturing society to effectively communicate who the bad guys are when folks associated with us are torching federal cars with incendiaries.

6 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

When a viably large portion of the citizenship is also armed and in open rebellion. Until then it's terrorism. An individual's convictions do not grant them authority to unilaterally perform violent actions against the government without popular consent. We live in a society, with governing philosophy of rule by collective. I simply can't condone individualized acts of violence directed at a government that is nominally empowered by the citizenry.

You wanna punch Richard Spencer, a private citizen and piece of human filth? I will goddamn applaud and donate to the crowdfunding for your legal defense if you get found out and arrested. Fuck, kill him for all I care (encourage even). But deadly force taken without popular support against the people's official agents is not only ethically unpalatable, it harms the ability of the non-violent progressive elements of our fracturing society to effectively communicate who the bad guys are when folks associated with us are torching federal cars with incendiaries.

This government isn’t ruling as a collective it’s ruling for its self and an oppressive & bigoted minority.  Your protesting with Non violence isn’t working. If it was those camps and the Muslim ban wouldn’t be happening. Fuck those agents of white supremacy and who they “work” for. 

Just now, Bonnot OG said:

This government isn’t ruling by a collectives it’s ruling for an oppressive & bigoted minority. Be a statist. Non violence isn’t working. If it was those camps and the Muslim ban wouldn’t be happening.

But the public is not going to overthrow the government. I'm a democrat (small 'd' and big 'D') and egalitarian. If the public isn't going to take violent action to overthrow their oppressors, I don't believe in an individual mandate to do so.

7 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

But the public is not going to overthrow the government. I'm a democrat (small 'd' and big 'D') and egalitarian. If the public isn't going to take violent action to overthrow their oppressors, I don't believe in an individual mandate to do so.

And reform and non violence isn’t gonna stop the fascism going on. Non violence only works when you can appeal to the empathy and sympathy of people in charge. It also only works when there is a real threat of violence erupting  if demands are not met.

we can’t garner any sympathy from either party. Since the people in charge of both are garbage individuals. 

The checks and balances that white people erked themselves off to have failed miserably. The Democratic Party is led by out of touch racist dinosaurs that go after women of color that don’t play the white civility game that they want them to play. They go after those women harder than they have ever gone against Trump. 

The leading presidential candidate in the polls for the Dems is a racist sexist gropey old grandpa that thinks his shit doesn’t stink and thinks we can still have bi partisan ship with a party of white supremacists that have no intention of working with the Dems.  

Any individual act of resistance to this administration and the GOP is better than nothing or non violent protests with nice posters that haven’t done shit to stop what’s going on or stop the damage that will be felt for decades to come thanks to court stacking.

2 hours ago, Bonnot OG said:

And reform and non violence isn’t gonna stop the fascism going on. Non violence only works when you can appeal to the empathy and sympathy of people in charge. It also only works when there is a real threat of violence erupting  if demands are not met.

we can’t garner any sympathy from either party. Since the people in charge of both are garbage individuals. 

The checks and balances that white people erked themselves off to have failed miserably. The Democratic Party is led by out of touch racist dinosaurs that go after women of color that don’t play the white civility game that they want them to play. They go after those women harder than they have ever gone against Trump. 

The leading presidential candidate in the polls for the Dems is a racist sexist gropey old grandpa that thinks his shit doesn’t stink and thinks we can still have bi partisan ship with a party of white supremacists that have no intention of working with the Dems.  

Any individual act of resistance to this administration and the GOP is better than nothing or non violent protests with nice posters that haven’t done shit to stop what’s going on or stop the damage that will be felt for decades to come thanks to court stacking.

Is there any Democratic Presidential candidate that you would find acceptable?

Also, the Democratic party that you deride is changing as we speak. Proposals such as Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, and banishing ICE are now commonly discussed. The last election brought a host of diverse Democrats into office.

NEW YORK (AP) — New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio says he’s getting reports that a nationwide crackdown on immigrants facing deportation is already underway in his city.

The sweeps were expected to start Sunday, but de Blasio tweeted on Saturday that the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency had already taken action in New York.

The mayor says ICE agents did not succeed in rounding up any residents of Brooklyn’s Sunset Park neighborhood and Harlem.

ICE Raids Have Already Begun In New York, Mayor Says
Mayor Bill de Blasio said immigration enforcement agents did not succeed in rounding up any residents from two targeted neighborhoods.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ice-raids-new-york_n_5d2b10cce4b02a5a5d5c5aa6

14 minutes ago, Martell Spy said:

Is there any Democratic Presidential candidate that you would find acceptable?

Also, the Democratic party that you deride is changing as we speak. Proposals such as Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, and banishing ICE are now commonly discussed. The last election brought a host of diverse Democrats into office.

The heads of it are dinosaurs that need to be forced out. Them and the rest of the centrist status quo before Trump guild. Same with Perez. Any one is better than Trump, Biden, Buttigieg, Gabbard. Though I think Sanders sucks because he’s too much of a class reductionist.

3 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

When a viably large portion of the citizenship is also armed and in open rebellion. Until then it's terrorism. An individual's convictions do not grant them authority to unilaterally perform violent actions against the government without popular consent.

What percentage of the population does it need to be for you to consider it viable? How can anyone advocating armed rebellion avoid getting locked up long before achieving critical mass? Germany didn't have a viably large armed rebellion in 1938; would you label German citizens who acted against the Nazis anyway as terrorists?

3 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

deadly force taken without popular support against the people's official agents is not only ethically unpalatable

The "people's official agents" are the only ones using deadly force so far.

3 hours ago, Bonnot OG said:

This government isn’t ruling as a collective it’s ruling for its self and an oppressive & bigoted minority.  Your protesting with Non violence isn’t working. If it was those camps and the Muslim ban wouldn’t be happening. Fuck those agents of white supremacy and who they “work” for. 

These sorts of stunts of violence only get a hard on from extremists. For those on the right its a delight because you’re essentially providing them propaganda fodder to publicly justify more draconian policies.

For those of your ilk it’ll feel slightly good, seeing bad men have bad things happened to them. And that’s all. 

The government will not back and have a more polite immigration policy, because some random anarchists decided to throw explosives around and/or maim or kill government agents. 

If only so as not to be rude, I will speak my last on this.

Far as I know, homeslice didn't have anyone behind them, so your question is leading and insalient. As far as how many people I'd consider viable, about two million under arms and popular support for dissolution of the union in at least enough states required to reach one-hundred-fifty million potential separatists. But even then that's tough because I think it's illegal to leave the union. So I'd actually be most comfortable with a coalition of states banding together and declaring the federal government to be integrally malfeasant and unrepresentative of democratic principals, therefore calling for its disbandment and a constitutional convention with proportional representation per population of the fifty states as well as U.S. territories (representatives should be able to withdraw their state/territory from involvement in the formation of a new federal government with a popular support referendum subject to the determination of the remaining states/territories at the conclusion of the convention). You get that and I've got great ideas on how to disable an M1A2 Abrams Main Battle tank with an etch-a-sketch and the rims off a '72 Ford Pinto. Until then, this is wild extremism and counterproductive.

See, when I even consider the thought of some kind of second American revolution, I actually put in the mental energy to think about how it would play out and what would be required for success. That's well before I get to where my moral authority would be derived from in taking such a stance against my countrymen.

But I don't live in Wiemar Germany and although we're definitely on the road to fascism there's still a viable peaceful means to removing the directly authoritarian elements that doesn't involve me condoning acts of random terror.

Thank you for your time.

Non-violence does NOT rely on an appeal to the empathy and sympathy of those in charge. It relies on how their demonstrated lack of same will play to everyone else over a long period. It takes an extraordinary amount of courage and patience. Gandhi’s movement in India began in 1920, and India achieved self-rule 27 years later. 

2 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

If only so as not to be rude, I will speak my last on this.

Far as I know, homeslice didn't have anyone behind them, so your question is leading and insalient. As far as how many people I'd consider viable, about two million under arms and popular support for dissolution of the union in at least enough states required to reach one-hundred-fifty million potential separatists. But even then that's tough because I think it's illegal to leave the union. So I'd actually be most comfortable with a coalition of states banding together and declaring the federal government to be integrally malfeasant and unrepresentative of democratic principals, therefore calling for its disbandment and a constitutional convention with proportional representation per population of the fifty states as well as U.S. territories (representatives should be able to withdraw their state/territory from involvement in the formation of a new federal government with a popular support referendum subject to the determination of the remaining states/territories at the conclusion of the convention). You get that and I've got great ideas on how to disable an M1A2 Abrams Main Battle tank with an etch-a-sketch and the rims off a '72 Ford Pinto. Until then, this is wild extremism and counterproductive.

See, when I even consider the thought of some kind of second American revolution, I actually put in the mental energy to think about how it would play out and what would be required for success. That's well before I get to where my moral authority would be derived from in taking such a stance against my countrymen.

But I don't live in Wiemar Germany and although we're definitely on the road to fascism there's still a viable peaceful means to removing the directly authoritarian elements that doesn't involve me condoning acts of random terror.

Thank you for your time.

Trump cant even accept losing the popular vote while winning the election thanks to the bullshit electoral college. He will throw a fit if he some how loses the election next year. Also, you think there is a peaceful way to end this fascism when he has a cult behind him that puts him on the american flag, wears wedding dresses with his Trump flag typography on it? 

Syrians I know are comparing this to how Assad supporters in their country acted. We are royally fucked. There is no peaceful solution to be had.

For non white people, the fascism has always been here. 

It wasnt a random act. It was a planned act to try and stop ICE raids in their area of Washington State. 

Archived