What would be the best Valyrian Steel Sword name that nobody in Westeros thought to use?

Selere

Worldender

Bloodthirster

It also depends on the house that holds it. For example, I would expect something with Talon for house Aryn, something with Fang for House Martel and something with Thorn for House Tyrell.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2019 at 4:33 PM, Dreadscythe95 said:

Worldender

Bloodthrister

It also depends on the house that holds it. For example, I would expect something with Talon for house Aryn, something with Fang for House Martel and something with Thorn for House Tyrell.

Why Fang for House Martell? I don’t remember fangs/fanged beasts having anything to do with the house.

Since the traditional Dornish weapon is the spear rather than the sword a Valyrian steel spear would be more fitting, maybe with a name connected with the sun (Martells’s sigil).

7 hours ago, McGuv19 said:

Why Fang for House Martell? I don’t remember fangs/fanged beasts having anything to do with the house.

Since the traditional Dornish weapon is the spear rather than the sword a Valyrian steel spear would be more fitting, maybe with a name connected with the sun (Martells’s sigil).

Because the snakes have fangs and Dorne houses have many times been symbolized with snakes. It could be a spear as well yes.

1 minute ago, Dreadscythe95 said:

Because the snakes have fangs and Dorne houses have many times been symbolized with snakes. It oculd be a spear as well yes.

Oh yeah didn’t think of that, thanks.

‘Dornish snake’

’Sand Snakes’

House Wyl’s sigil is a snake coiling around a leg.

Archived