MCUniverse: The Town Hall Meeting of the Post-Blippers *mild spoilers*

Jeor

24 minutes ago, Vaughn said:

What if we find out that the Black Widow who died in Endgame was actually......

a clone! #jjstrikesagain 

There is actually a scene in the trailer where it looks like they're preparing to take her face....off. So maybe Nic Cage actually died in Endgame. 

As for looking backwards / she's dead, I'm hoping this movie will set up a few things going forwards. Mainly Thunderbolts and a new more shady Widow. If they kill off Taskmaster I'm gonna be so annoyed though. 

18 minutes ago, Vaughn said:

What if we find out that the Black Widow who died in Endgame was actually......

a clone! #jjstrikesagain 

You joke but i think it would help the film a lot if this one somehow explains her resurrection. It'd be shit if it was skrull her who died but if this film ends with her being replaced by a skrull it makes the film "count" more than a flashback of a deceased character.

Or the entire film is set within the realm of the infinity gem she sacrificed herself to and this is how her mind frames her escape. Which would be cool but puts marvel in a marketing bind as they can't really say that without spoiling the surprise. I guess "this film holds the key to her return" would be ok. 

I don't think it has much to do with the character as i feel an iron man film set before infinity war would also be met with some disinterest too. Oddly the character who could get away with a film is captain America who could easily do a ",secret avenger" film set in the past but sort of be a sequel. Bit i think evans is done with the role

2 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Who are we counting as an avenger here? If we mean the original 5 I liked Black Widow more then iron man hawkeye and thor. If you start getting into the bonkers extended roster then it gets confusing.

Also ant man sucks cause hes boring.

Now who's crazy

Archived