Comics Phase Fourteen

Teng Ai Hui

Spoiler

If you don't use your big guns eventually, what's the point of having them? Sending wave after wave of X-force was a bust, and before their only play was to rely on Mystique.

And Magneto could have killed Mystique long before Krakoa, as part of the plan. Even if they didn't, makes no sense to give her a seat in the council, with power to influence the others and state policy.

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Knight of Ashes said:

George Pérez is truly one of the greats. Horrible news, but he's facing it with grace and courage, and seeing his plans to say farewell to the fans who love him is really touching. He's going to be missed.

27 minutes ago, Ran said:

George Pérez is truly one of the greats. Horrible news, but he's facing it with grace and courage, and seeing his plans to say farewell to the fans who love him is really touching. He's going to be missed.

I was trying to search up this thread to share just before I posted in Board Issues.

He had so many amazing runs, Crisis, Teen Titans, Wonder Woman, amongst many others, there weren't many issues I didn't grab because he was the artist. We lost George's talented contributions when health issues forced his retirement, but god, can a guy get a break. I hope his remaining time is as pain free and full as possible.

Edited by JEORDHl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 8:24 PM, Ran said:

https://m.facebook.com/TheGeorgePerez/posts/153257710535437

George Pérez passed away peacefully at home on May 6th. Two titans of comics art gone in just over a week. Perez cited Neal Adams and his more realistic approach to human anatomy as a big influence when he was starting out.

Edited by Ran