New book of ASOIAF Art by Gary Gianni.

Daendrew

https://www.fleskpublications.com/art-of-gary-gianni-for-george-r-r-martins-seven-kingdoms

NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!

Order the hardcover here!

Order the Signed Deluxe Edition here!

A comprehensive visual overview of George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series—plus A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and Fire and Blood—through over 270 drawings and paintings by the award-winning illustrator Gary Gianni.

Art of Gary Gianni for George R. R. Martin’s Seven Kingdoms
This new premium art book is available for pre-order here.

This hardcover edition and signed deluxe edition are only available direct from Flesk. 

Shipping in July 2019

Afterword by George R. R. Martin
Introduction by Cullen Murphy
Art by Gary Gianni
Designed and edited by Marcelo Anciano
The Hardcover edition is 304 pages
The Deluxe signed edition is 326 pages and includes a gatefold
9 x 12 inches
Over 125 pen-and-ink drawings
Over 100 pencil drawings
19 paintings, plus color studies
$49.95 — Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-64041-022-0
$200.00 – Deluxe edition signed by George R. R. Martin and Gary Gianni ISBN: 978-1-64041-023-7

On 7/29/2019 at 9:36 PM, Falconer said:

Kind of odd, isn’t it? $275 cheaper than Subterranean’s Fire & Blood, and shipping several months sooner?

Why is it odd? This is an art book from Knight of the Seven Kingdoms not Fire & Blood.

22 hours ago, Falconer said:

It looks to me like it collects artwork from all three of Gianni’s projects (that I know of) - the 2014 Calendar, AKotSK, and Fire & Blood.

I know SP was affected by a major printer going out of business. That has pushed back many books from a few of the bigger small presses out there. They are all playing catch up. That could be the cause of delay.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Fsmdr said:

Anyone know if this book is out yet?  I'm starting to see it listed for sale, but not sure if it's preorder.  

Also wants to get feedback on the signed slipcased edition for those that have ordered.  

It’s out.

Archived