Trailer Thread VI

Nictarion

my point being, a movie like this, where they want to make two and therefore want the first one to make Marvel/SW kinds of money, needs to be an event and that takes time given the deep but narrow 'brand' of Dune. 

Filming is done so it's feasible that given two more months of dense work being done, a trailer could be created. Especially if they focus of desert scenes without heavy CGI (i.e. no worms, no thopters, etc...) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 5:50 AM, polishgenius said:

That looks fucking terrible. I know if you were to adapt the original books you'd have to excise a fair portion of racist stuff that was in them but if you think they're beyond redemption why even use the name?

With such a cast ....

The music choice is hideous. And stupid.  WTH??????

On 10/17/2019 at 1:27 PM, WarGalley said:

Yeah what the hell. I feel like that dude needs to see a doctor..

Nope.  Turns out Colleen Atwood needs to win an Oscar for costume design.

Regarding suiting up to play Roger Ailes, whose empire foundered in 2016 when Gretchen Carlson filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against the Fox chairman, Lithgow said, “I was effortlessly in character as soon as I put all that stuff on. [Costume designer] Colleen Atwood, she was my co-conspirator. We spent hours and hours getting that big fat body right. If you look very closely, halfway through the shooting we decided that he really needed man boobs. We said, it depends on his mood, in some scenes he has man boobs and in some scenes he doesn’t.”

That is just some amazing work.

New Sonic trailer out...

He definitely looks less nightmarish, but the movie itself still looks pretty bad. And Ben Schwartz not changing his voice at all for the role is definitely throwing me for a loop.

Archived