Fantasy Football 2019

Whiskeyjack

For Westeros B and C, I'm just going to copy the intro I posted last year.

B and C are leagues that start over with new owners every year.  No preference or priority given to people who have been in the leagues in the past. 

B is a snake draft, while C is an auction.  Otherwise, they are the same setup.  The most important feature being that each one uses expanded lineups (2 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 10 Bench).

Post here if you would like to signup for either league.  Going to start by limiting it to one of either B or C per person, just to make sure everyone has a chance to play.  So please specify which league you are joining when you post. 

That said, if you do want to play in both, make sure to also note that.  And if we end up having open spots, then those extra spaces will go to the people who requested to play in both leagues.

7 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

For Westeros A, please let me know if you are back in this year.

@Jace, Basilissa
@Jaime L
@fuentez1138
@Prince of the North
@JJ Lannister
@Lord Dracarys
@Tywin et al.

Going to have 2 spots to fill, because Week and (probably) Mexal are taking a break from fantasy football this year.

In like sin. I was also in C last year and can play that or B again. Only caveat is I can’t draft Aug 22-24. I’ll be in NYC for a wedding and don’t foresee any free time.

16 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

For Westeros A, please let me know if you are back in this year.

@Jace, Basilissa
@Jaime L
@fuentez1138
@Prince of the North
@JJ Lannister
@Lord Dracarys
@Tywin et al.

Going to have 2 spots to fill, because Week and (probably) Mexal are taking a break from fantasy football this year.

Give me an 'A'!

Give me a 'B'!

Give me a

if there's any openings...

Want to play this year - Dynasty, Thunderdome, at least 1 other league (preferably auction - if there's slots in A, would like that, otherwise B or C if there's room).

Okay so here's what I have so far.

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
Tywin
Jace
Jaime
Fuentez
POTN
Dracarys
Bluray
2 spots open

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
Jace
JJ Lannister
Manhole
Rocksniffer
5 spots open

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Tywin
POTN
Mudguard
Pyro
Mcbigski
Manhole
3 spots open

Up for playing in both B and C if there are openings - Tywin, Jace, Mudguard (not sure on some of these, so let me know if I'm wrong).

Archived