Fantasy Football 2019

Whiskeyjack

On 8/6/2019 at 1:23 PM, Bronn Stone said:

And WJ, I would like to play in one of your leagues.  I expect you to decline, but I want to have asked.

I'm cool with giving it another shot.

Lets just try to be respectful to each other.

I'm doing an FFPC best ball slow draft right now.  About to make my fifth pick (up in two picks).

Thus far, my team:
Alvin Kamara
Melvin Gordon
Antonio Brown
Marlon Mack

I have no idea how this team is going to pan out but it's gonna be a fun ride.  Feel like I got great potential value on all of those picks outside of Kamara, who I took at 1.03 because McCaffrey and Barkley went one and two and I wasn't prepared to gamble on Zeke and the Cowboys getting a deal done before week one that high in the first.  At 2.10, I'll take the Melvin Gordon gamble, though.  Same with Brown in the early third.  If everything comes up Milhouse, that's basically three first round picks.

Of course, everything could go horribly wrong and probably will.  But you take what the draft gives you, and this one gave me a dice roll. 

Need to start setting draft dates.  So going to put everyone who expressed interest in joining multiple leagues into some of the extra spots.  Let me know if anything has changed and that doesn't work - @Jace, Basilissa @Tywin et al. @Mudguard

Westeros A
Whiskeyjack
Tywin
Jace
Jaime
Fuentez
POTN
Dracarys
Bluray
briantw
Bronn

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack
Jace
JJ Lannister
Manhole
Rocksniffer
Tywin
Mudguard
3 spots open

Westeros C
Whiskeyjack
Tywin
POTN
Mudguard
Pyro
Mcbigski
Manhole
aceluby
Jace
1 spot open

@Jaxom 1974 - would you prefer a snake draft or an auction?

As far as draft dates for C go, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 28th all conflict with other drafts and I'm out of town on the 1st.  So Thursday 29th would be spiffy.  Or that Tuesday, Friday or possibly that Monday, if it's late enough.

Archived