Mudguard
Pyro
Mcbigski
Manhole
aceluby
Jace
1 spot open

2 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

@Whiskeyjack, I'll take one of the two remaining spots in Westeros B IF necessary to fill the league.  I'm already in A and C and I want others who may want to play to be able to.  But, if no one else wants to, I will gladly play:)

Awesome sounds good.  Will keep you posted.

Sorry, really busy at work so was not on the board for a bit.

I can take any open spots you need.

Also, we are going to do Keeper and Dynasty if people are still interested.  I posted in those threads, so if you were in those leagues and want to continue, please post there that you are in and we can figure out the draft.

25 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Also, we are going to do Keeper and Dynasty if people are still interested.  I posted in those threads, so if you were in those leagues and want to continue, please post there that you are in and we can figure out the draft.

I sent you the invite for Westeros B.

Do you want the last spot in Westeros C too?  Its an auction draft on Thursday August 29th at 8:30 central.

13 hours ago, grozeng said:

13 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

I sent you the invite for Westeros B.

Do you want the last spot in Westeros C too?  Its an auction draft on Thursday August 29th at 8:30 central.

C'mon do it! Do it now! Grozneg, play C! C'mon play C now!

Get to the choppah

4 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

C'mon do it! Do it now! Grozneg, play C! C'mon play C now!

Get to the choppah

You're literally chopping and snorting FF at this point. Only a few days left of reprieve from you flooding our inboxes with lopsided trades. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Been wondering if anybody wants to add one last re-draft league (Westeros D).

Don't want to undercut any other leagues out there that are still hoping to fill.  But wouldn't mind doing one last 10 team expanded roster re-draft, if there is enough interest.  Preferably auction, but snake if necessary.

If not, no worries.  But if you want to play, let me know.

Money draft from last night (two flex, one is super and it was a snake draft, second pick, 10 teams, PPR):

QB: Rodgers, Wilson (SFlex) (Carr, Dalton)

RB: Kamara, Henry, Cohen (Flex) (Howard)

WR: Brown, Evans, Landry (Shepard, Sanders, Agholor)

TE: Njoku (Reed)

K: Myers

Def: NE

I love this team. It has so much flexibility. The only mistake I made was over drafting week 11 bye players, including my two stud QBs, so I had to pick up backups earlier than I wanted. Best case scenario is that Rodgers, Wilson and Carr all ball out so I can trade one of the first two for an elite RB/WR. 

Two money leagues drafted tonight. Both snake, but still kind of tired.

League 1: 12 team, 0.5 PPR; 4 points per passing TD; QB / 3 WR / 2 RB / TE / FLEX / K / DST

QB - Lamar Jackson

WR - Keenan Allen; TY Hilton; Curtis Samuel (S. Watkins; M. Gallup; E. Sanders)

RB - David Johnson; Devonta Freeman; James White (P. Barber; A. Mattison)

TE - Tyler Eifert (C. Herndon)

K - Dan Bailey

DST - Denver

Shortish benches, so didn't draft a backup QB - lots of starters are available on waivers (Stafford, Carr, Mariota, Darnold, Flacco, Fitz, Foles, Garroppolo). Really love my WR depth, though maybe not hte top end; other way around with RBs. 

League 2: 14 team, 1 PPR; 4 points per passing TD; QB / 2 WR / 2 RB / TE / FLEX / K / DST

QB - Lamar Jackson (J. Allen)

WR - Antonio Brown; Cooper Kupp (C. Samuel; G. Tate; M. Brown)

RB - Le'Veon Bell; James White; Austin Ekeler (M. Sanders; K. Ballage; T. Pollard)

TE - Tyler Eifert

K - Dan Bailey

DST - Ravens

Not sure what to make of this one, either; if either Zeke or Gordon is out for a significant while, I'm in good shape; otherwise, the hole at TE might be a bit too much? IDK.

Went 4-1. Won all four Westeros games, dragging three people and getting extremely lucky in B, getting my winning point with less than a minute in the Texans-Saints game. Lost my money league in a close one, which is actually pretty good considering he had Jackson and Rodgers and Brown did nothing for me. We were the top two teams, so I should be favored in just about every game going forward until we play again. 

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen this...Miami DEF is projected to score more points on their BYE week, 0.00, than they are this week against Dallas, -0.01! :rofl:

CORRECTION...Miami now projected to score -0.63.

Keenan Allen bailed me the fuck out in a couple of match-ups this week.  I had to go against Mike Evans and Allen basically matched him point for point.

Also won a dynasty league match-up 241-233 thanks to absolutely heroic performances from Allen and Russell Wilson, whose meaningless garbage time touchdown saved my ass.   

18 hours ago, briantw said:

Keenan Allen bailed me the fuck out in a couple of match-ups this week.  I had to go against Mike Evans and Allen basically matched him point for point.

Also won a dynasty league match-up 241-233 thanks to absolutely heroic performances from Allen and Russell Wilson, whose meaningless garbage time touchdown saved my ass.   

Evans also saved me in my money league. 

A frustrating/rewarding week.  Five teams had WR who scored multiple TDs.  None of those five had a teammate score a receiving touchdown.

Of course, three TE scored multiple TDs.  All of them had a teammate score a receiving TD (in the case of Houston, another TE).

Made for a lot of boom or bust scoring.

Archived