Fantasy Football 2019

Whiskeyjack

20 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

so is this happening?

3 hours ago, aceluby said:

I'm in.

K that's three, but we need more. This is really easy and idk why more people aren't playing. Literally takes five minutes to set up for everyone and then I just have to c/p to a spread sheet. I can probably automate everything with macros too, though I'm too lazy to bother with that. 

On 10/31/2019 at 5:47 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Is anyone down to do a playoff fantasy league? There's no draft, so it will honestly only take a few minutes of your time. You pick one player from each playoff team and it needs to be spread out between two QBs, three RBs, four WRs, one TE and a kicker and a defense. 

I’ll give it a go. What happens after round 1 of the playoffs when the teams shrink from 12 to 8 then 4 then 2?  Do you keep your original 12 players or do the rosters shrink correspondingly?

17 minutes ago, Dunknegg said:

I’ll give it a go. What happens after round 1 of the playoffs when the teams shrink from 12 to 8 then 4 then 2?  Do you keep your original 12 players or do the rosters shrink correspondingly?

They go away. Theoretically you want your two QBs to be on the teams you think will make it to the Owl unless you think a non-QB has more value. 

Woe is me. Made the playoffs in three of my five leagues including the money league, but I am a noticeable underdog in all three games and my depth is completely shot. That's what I get for hunting for AB and Green in every league. Blah! 

Semi-finals update.

Experts
Whiskeyjack (1) vs Boiled Leather (4)
Dracarys (2) vs Jaime (6)

Westeros A
BluRay (1) vs Whiskeyjack (4)
Dracarys (2) vs Jace (6)

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack (1) vs Manhole (5)
JJ Lannister (2) vs Mudguard (6)

Westeros C
Dunknegg (1) vs Mudguard (5)
Mcbigski (2) vs Aceluby (6)

Interesting to see that all of the 6 seeds advanced.

10 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

Need some advice for my money leagues this weekend. Im considering starting Eli against Miami over Matty Ice at SF. In another league I'm going back and forth with my flex. Conner, Mostert, or OBJ. Thoughts? 

I'm thinking Eli over Ryan.  Facing the same decision in the C playoffs.  Might even go with Drew Lock over Josh Allen this week too.  Figure the Chiefs will be ahead and Lock should have plenty of garbage time passes. 

On 12/13/2019 at 10:07 AM, JJ Lannister said:

Need some advice for my money leagues this weekend. Im considering starting Eli against Miami over Matty Ice at SF. In another league I'm going back and forth with my flex. Conner, Mostert, or OBJ. Thoughts? 

while i might not do so for money i am playing eli in my losers bracket...i would have stomped my brother Manhole last week in round 1 if i had just played eli and slayton...

good luck...

:smoking:

Closed out a super bowl win this weekend in one of my paid leagues.  And barring the biggest game of Michael Thomas' year, I should be playing for a super bowl in my other league as well.  Not looking good to get in Westeros C though, despite having a decent week I totaled less than 20 points across 4 receivers.  If they had just played average I'd have a chance w/ Kamara going, as it is it looks like I'll be playing for 3rd.

Well, it appears that the strategy of "Draft Lamar Jackson, James White, and Curtis Samuel, and then step away" has gotten me to the finals in two out of my three leagues. Appalling, but I'll take it. In the non-Westeros-A final, ESPN 14-team league, PPR scoring... I have to pick 3 of James White, Miles Sanders, Le'Veon Bell, and Austin Ekeler... any thoughts on who I bench this week?

7 hours ago, BLU-RAY said:

Well, it appears that the strategy of "Draft Lamar Jackson, James White, and Curtis Samuel, and then step away" has gotten me to the finals in two out of my three leagues. Appalling, but I'll take it. In the non-Westeros-A final, ESPN 14-team league, PPR scoring... I have to pick 3 of James White, Miles Sanders, Le'Veon Bell, and Austin Ekeler... any thoughts on who I bench this week?

I would bench white against Buffalo. Gonna be a low scoring game against a good defense. 

17 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Finals matchups.

Experts
Dracarys (2) vs Boiled Leather (4)

Westeros A
Blu-Ray (1) vs Dracarys (2)

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack (1) vs JJ Lannister (2)

Westeros C
Mcbigski (2) vs Mudguard (5)

Anybody know who made the finals in Dynasty and Keeper?

Isn't this a rematch of the Westeros B championship from last year? Gotta put you down again WJ. Taking the title 3 of the last 4 years! 

54 minutes ago, JJ Lannister said:

Isn't this a rematch of the Westeros B championship from last year? Gotta put you down again WJ. Taking the title 3 of the last 4 years! 

Shouldn't be too hard, given that I lost my 2 best players last week (Cook + Godwin).

And yeah, looks like it is a rematch - didn't realize that before. 

22 hours ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Finals matchups.

Experts
Dracarys (2) vs Boiled Leather (4)

Westeros A
Blu-Ray (1) vs Dracarys (2)

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack (1) vs JJ Lannister (2)

Westeros C
Mcbigski (2) vs Mudguard (5)

Anybody know who made the finals in Dynasty and Keeper?

Dynasty is me (4) vs Jaxom (6).
Keeper is Boiled Leather (3) vs Manhole (1)

Special shout-out to @grozeng - who may be the only owner in Fantasy Football this season to draft Lamar Jackson (Dynasty) and miss the playoffs in a ten team league where six go.

Archived