Fantasy Football 2019

Whiskeyjack

as i sit on my league B - 5th place laurals (4th during reg season...makes me feel good to look at it like that) ...with lamar and christian just cooling their heels...i am pouring shots, blazing bowls, and dancing in the pale moonlight with 37 medals around my neck:lmao:

...too bad there ain't a medal for most improved... 10th last yr and 4th this yr... beware a dancing dawg on the rise

looking forward to next yr...

In my other paid league I'm in the Super Bowl and just got Boone (Min) off of waivers.  I'm thinking I pretty much have to start him over Todd Gurley given that Gurley has only been getting points in garbage time and they are playing that SF defense, which is ranked 3rd against the run.  Am I crazy to start a 3rd stringer who is likely (but not guaranteed) to start over Gurley?

On 12/17/2019 at 2:06 PM, Whiskeyjack said:

Finals matchups.

Experts
Dracarys (2) vs Boiled Leather (4)

Westeros A
Blu-Ray (1) vs Dracarys (2)

Westeros B
Whiskeyjack (1) vs JJ Lannister (2)

Westeros C
Mcbigski (2) vs Mudguard (5)

Anybody know who made the finals in Dynasty and Keeper?

Dynasty is me (4) vs Jaxom (6).
Keeper is Boiled Leather (3) vs Manhole (1)

If I'm reading these correctly, the entrance for experts next year would be.

1. BluRay if he wins A

2. The winner of Mcbigski and Mudguard

3. The winner of Bronn and Jaxom in Dynasty.

4. Manhole if he wins Keeper. 

I can't speak to Westeros C, but here is where things stand in the feeder leagues of which I am aware.

Westeros A - Dracarys (156.42 done) ahead of BluRay (115.22 + Stefon Diggs + Mike Boone) - does not look good for BluRay.
Keeper - Manhole (125.98 + Packers Defense) vs. Boiled Leather (103.86 + Aaron Rodgers + Aaron Jones + Mike Boone) Might be another league win for BL.
Dynasty - Jaxom1974 (117.34 + Davante Adams + Mason Crosby + Packers Defense) vs. Bronn (105.84 + Aaron Rodgers)  Yahoo says Jaxom has an 80% chance of winning and I concur.

I can add the Westeros B and C scores.

Westeros B - Whiskeyjack (128.56 + Aaron Jones + Mike Boone) vs JJ Lannister (122.34 + Jamaal Williams)
Westeros C - Mudguard (124.12 done) vs Mcbigski (122.04 + Mike Boone)

Pretty solid chance that we're looking at Jaxom + Mcbigski as the new teams in Experts, and Jace keeping her spot.

4 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

I can add the Westeros B and C scores.

Westeros B - Whiskeyjack (128.56 + Aaron Jones + Mike Boone) vs JJ Lannister (122.34 + Jamaal Williams)
Westeros C - Mudguard (124.12 done) vs Mcbigski (122.04 + Mike Boone)

Pretty solid chance that we're looking at Jaxom + Mcbigski as the new teams in Experts, and Jace keeping her spot.

It truly is an unearned Christmas miracle.

1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Which one?

Originally, Jace not getting Jaxomed, judging by the bold.

But having Mike Boone put me over the top tonight looks fairly miraculous.  Gotta hope for no stat corrections.  Won by 1.22, as it stands now.

Had some bad luck for my last SB, Henry out, Dak overthrowing everyone, Vikings not being able to push around a mediocre run defense, Seattle D shitting the bed, and Sutton getting double covered all day made for a very underwhelming game.  Pretty good fantasy year overall though.  1st, 2nd, 3rd and 7th (auto-draft league).  Had the most points by a large margin in my two paid leagues and will end up about $500 up overall.

Congrats to Jax, and big props to BL for the pair of wins. I won my work money league, but can’t help but feel like I squandered drafting Lamar in 3/4 leagues (dynasty here being the only miss) with 1 win and 1 finals. Objectively an excellent season, but still feels like an underachievement. Ah, well, always next year!

well as i am in just one league (B) i must give props to all you who run these multiple ones...jesus that shit would make my head explode  :lmao:

so cheers to everyone...winners and losers :cheers:

...and i feel pretty good about getting to the play offs even if i was a one and done...hahahahaah

next season i am coming for you @Whiskeyjack  

:smoking:

Archived