Fantasy Football 2019

Whiskeyjack

On 12/30/2019 at 10:14 AM, Whiskeyjack said:

Looking forward to it!

And congrats on the great year.  Think you're the only team I saw who drafted both Lamar Jackson and Christian McCaffrey.

...and managed to hold on to them in the face of trade pressures :lmao:

...next season i will remember i need two decent QBs...and at least one WR who can survive at least 3 weeks...i mean i held aj green til late in the season...what an idiot...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 3:06 PM, Bronn Stone said:

Dynasty is me (4) vs Jaxom (6).
Keeper is Boiled Leather (3) vs Manhole (1)

Special shout-out to @grozeng - who may be the only owner in Fantasy Football this season to draft Lamar Jackson (Dynasty) and miss the playoffs in a ten team league where six go.

Yeah, injuries killed me at RB and WR in that league (and not subbing in people on time would have got me 1 or 2 more wins).  I had a decent 2nd QB too. That team just sucked.  I had Jackson on the bench after his bye too which gave me a loss.

I play a weekly DFS league with friends.  This week, I was in first heading into the last 2 minutes of the SF vs GB game, but was only up by 1.75 points.  The guy in 2nd had a few players that weren't on my roster, including SF Defense + Jimmy G. 

San Francisco picks off Rodgers to basically end the game, and he goes up 0.25 points.  He's celebrating in our group chat and I think I'm done.

But then.......Jimmy G comes out and kneels for -0.1 points.  Once.  Twice.  Three times.  And his 0.25 point lead drops down to a -0.05 point loss.  I win the week.  Chat goes wild.  Was the funniest rollercoaster I've seen in a long time, and probably the 2nd worst loss I've ever seen.*

(*The worst happened to this same guy years ago, when he was up by 2 points and lost when Andre Johnson ran backwards 26 yards on the last play of the game in an attempt to kill the clock.)

Archived