Whiskeyjack

Fantasy Football 2019

Six leagues.  No worse than .500 and top of the charts in the big money league.

Defeat! Defeat and damnation befall my house! An unforeseeable tide of toil and troubles to wreck the proud Basilissa. Was I so blind? So certain in mine own destiny that I allowed a rot of the most depreciating to undermine the foundations of an Empire so carefully constructed. Weep for me. Weep for the end of righteousness and valor. For the loss of innocence and grace. Weep for the death of divine absolution which portends an ending of all time! 

I lost in every single league.:crying:

13 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Defeat! Defeat and damnation befall my house! An unforeseeable tide of toil and troubles to wreck the proud Basilissa. Was I so blind? So certain in mine own destiny that I allowed a rot of the most depreciating to undermine the foundations of an Empire so carefully constructed. Weep for me. Weep for the end of righteousness and valor. For the loss of innocence and grace. Weep for the death of divine absolution which portends an ending of all time! 

I lost in every single league.:crying:

You are welcome twice from me.

Having an interesting season.  Started slow, but been better the last few weeks.  Feels like I've been facing a lot of high scores against me, which the numbers support in 3 of 4 leagues.

Westeros C:  5-1 (2nd place, 2nd in points, 10th most points against - the one league where I've had some good luck)
Westeros A:  4-2 (2nd place, 1st in points, 2nd most points against)
Experts:  3-3 (4th place, 4th in points, 2nd most points against)
Westeros B:  3-3 (4th place, 1st in points, 2nd most points against)

The standings in Westeros B might be the most out of line with performance.  As an example, I've got the same record as Ross, in spite of 201 more points scored (33.5 points per week).  Because I've also got 242 more points against me (40.3 points per week).  Crazy.

Hello all

I apologize for inactivity this year. My football interest just doesn't seem to be there that much this year as in years past. Still watching the Patriots, but thats about it.