Greatest Band Ever?

Myshkin

1 hour ago, Trisky said:

How dare you? How Dare you?! Lazenby or GTFO!!

I think he gets a bad rap and had to reportedly kiss Diana Riggs after she ate like onions and stuff because she didn’t like him... but he just doesn’t have the body of work to be the greatest Bond ever.

Oooooooooooh.

Wait, is it Tool?

You'know, is it a band that actual functioning human beings you have actually heard of in real life?

Or is it Tool?

Or c'mon now, is it it Tool?

Be honest now?

...................................................................pause...............................................................

Smashmouth?I'll allow it.

On 8/6/2019 at 5:02 AM, Inkdaub said:

Yet another 'Smash Mouth is the greatest band ever' thread where Papa Roach is completely overlooked? 

Shame.

Just last night I reproached another chimp for admitting error to an H. sapiens, and now I must eat my words and do the same. Of course Papa Roach isn't on the same level as Smash Mouth or Creed, but they clearly deserve to be in the conversation. My apologies. I think we can all agree that they are the finest band Vacaville (which roughly translates to Cowtown) has ever produced.

On 8/7/2019 at 10:50 AM, Trisky said:

Just last night I reproached another chimp for admitting error to an H. sapiens, and now I must eat my words and do the same. Of course Papa Roach isn't on the same level as Smash Mouth or Creed, but they clearly deserve to be in the conversation. My apologies. I think we can all agree that they are the finest band Vacaville (which roughly translates to Cowtown) has ever produced.

It's an honor just to be considered I would think.  Cowtown should be proud. 

Some of the bands mentioned in this Smash Mouth thread don't even have spiky, frosted hair or wear baggy jeans and short sleeve button down shirts.

Archived