Copenhagen Eurocon (Sept 21-23)

mormont

Another native on the ground will be useful, MJ. Not to mention it will be good to meet you in person. :)

As for organising things... depends on numbers, really. We'll do some sort of party for sure, other suggestions are welcome too.

Does Copenhagen have red bull? If it doesn't, and I assume they don't know cider either, there is no way I'm going :P

Dunno about Red Bull, but I'll bring some proper drink. ;)

Keep your whisky. Red bull is nicer with whiskey anyway :P Thankfully Oxford has JD, so I didn't have to ruin a perfectly shite cheap whisky for my evil purposes.

Last I heard Red Bull was banned in Denmark (and France). Cider shouldn't be a problem. So does this mean that you'll send your littlefinger?

And why do you think I'm not living in France? Huh? Huh?

I wonder can I get in with a bagful of it, say ...for medical reasons?

And no, it means nothing, I'm just studying the enemy lines before I attack. Or not.

Keep your whisky.

Fine, I will. :P

JD and Red Bull, that I can work with. ;) Although not in Copenhagen, it seems. Shame.

The real whiskey and red bull (and I invented it, if by mistake, so I say what's real or not! I'd also called it a Red Mare. Name hasn't taken on, yet) is, of course, Jameson. But hey, I'm not tooo fussy after a certain hour.

I really have no idea why it isn't allowed. Luckily we have plenty of similiar (read - identicle) drinks.

Couple of people seemingly died of it. It's illegal because of the taurine, which those 2 countries want to keep as prescription, since as it's an appetite suppressant and from experience, works same as an amphetamine. So, I doubt there'd be anything similar, only with the same taste.

You can put me from the "possible" list to the "probable" one.. :D

Not you again!

- Niamh, ah, I see. Well as long as the taste is the same and they still give some sort of mild energy buss I guess it doesn't make too big a difference.

Well it does in that it's the taurine that removes the hangover and stops you getting sick over your friends too ;)

We'll pass on the aphrodisiac properties of it all, as this is a good mannered board :P

Well it does in that it's the taurine that removes the hangover and stops you getting sick over your friends too ;)

We'll pass on the aphrodisiac properties of it all, as this is a good mannered board :P

Wow, I had no idea that Red Bull had so many magical properties. Cool. Now im beginning to care that they dont sell it here. Thanks alot :tantrum:

... as opposed to Saturday, when you'd all been sculling it? :P

Actually, only me, Z and prod did. And Tom. And yes, saturday's commentary is definitely a side-effect ;)

prod, surely in your long years of red bull beta-testing, you did notice some of those fairy properties, surely you did.

Archived