8/21

Winter Blues

4 minutes ago, Winter Blues said:

I don’t want to do this. I don’t. Some one knock me off of it. What’s happening 8/21 in Ireland? “Something carried on the Winds...of Winter?”

Titancon is Aug 22nd in Belfast.  What have you heard about the 21st?

It has nothing to do with TWoW, I can say that much. I didn't really think about the wording being so unfortunate, as I was half way to bed when it popped up in my feeds.

It also does not seem to have anything to do with the Winterfell Festival that they have hosted at Castle Ward in the past, apparently. But I'm guessing it's some sort of event aimed at bringing in folks attending Worldcon and Titancon (and NI in general) to visit the site, which has hosted a lot of GoT filming.

A new "Sample Chapter"?

8 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

I would love it to be Dunk and Egg or Fire and Blood pt. 2, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Why wish for (even) more supplementary material/side stories when the main story isn't finished, though?

4 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

A new "Sample Chapter"?

Why wish for (even) more supplementary material/side stories when the main story isn't finished, though?

Because we are junkies dude, we’ve been lured in with the cream stuff but now we’ve been held out on for so long that we are willing to sniff crushed up chalk off of a homeless mans dick to get some of that sweet, sweet NECTAR

9 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

A new "Sample Chapter"?

If I recall right, GRRM said he will not publish any more Sample Chapters from WoW. Im happy for anything we get, but I don't expect anything tbh.

Who remembers the "advent calendar" thing in some december where everyday a new picture was posted and everyone hoped the last one would be with a release date.

Has to be some years past already, man we were summerchilds! :'D

On 8/7/2019 at 11:42 AM, FitzChivalry Fartseer said:

Because we are junkies dude, we’ve been lured in with the cream stuff but now we’ve been held out on for so long that we are willing to sniff crushed up chalk off of a homeless mans dick to get some of that sweet, sweet NECTAR

Well I guess I'm not. I haven't even read Fire and Blood 1 yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived