NFL 2019 Preseason: Hard Knockin on Gruden's Door

DanteGabriel

3 hours ago, SkynJay said:

All AB, all the time.  Schefter says he has asked to be released and the Raiders have voided his guaranteed money.

I am ready for some games, this isn't even amusing anymore.

I don't even know you anymore. This is WONDERFUL.

So.... just spitballing here... what number jersey do you think the Pats give AB?  I mean almost all the Pats WR have numbers between 11 and 20; 88 I think is taken after that but otherwise he has 82, 84, 85, 86.  He has a full choice there.  

1 hour ago, Rockroi said:

So.... just spitballing here... what number jersey do you think the Pats give AB?  I mean almost all the Pats WR have numbers between 11 and 20; 88 I think is taken after that but otherwise he has 82, 84, 85, 86.  He has a full choice there.  

If this really has been a ploy to wind up with the Pats, then AB has been playing chess while the rest of the league was playing checkers.

Well, this season will be entertaining. While the Pats certainly do now look like the team to beat, I think it's a stretch to think that AB will now suddenly behave. I imagine Pats security will frisk Brown for his phone and any other recording device before  team meetings.

Archived