NFL 2019 Preseason: Hard Knockin on Gruden's Door

DanteGabriel

Secret Winner in all this: Drew Breese and his dumb support of a gay conversion-therapy church.  

Imagine... just IMAGINE if it had been Brady.  I mean, all the Dem candidates condemn him by now, right?  But thank God its only Drew Breese so our long national nightmare of giving a  shit what a QB thinks is over. 

God's plan, y'all!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rockroi said:

Secret Winner in all this: Drew Breese and his dumb support of a gay conversion-therapy church.  

Imagine... just IMAGINE if it had been Brady.  I mean, all the Dem candidates condemn him by now, right?  But thank God its only Drew Breese so our long national nightmare of giving a  shit what a QB thinks is over. 

God's plan, y'all!!!!!

Classic Pats. A top 3 WR falls into your bed already roofied and you're bitching.

16 minutes ago, The Last Storm said:

yea the pats really needed AB to secure 1st in the AFC east. Safe to say Grudens time is short in Oakland imo

Only seven years left on his contract.  Give or take...

Knock on wood if you're with me.

(***Knocks on Wood***)

So, looking at the Pats roster and salary cap etc, they had $11mil to play with under the cap.  They will almost certainly cut Damarius Thomas now; he counts $2.9 mil in salary, none guaranteed so it will generate $0 dead money.  They maybe restructure some etc to get more money but they kinda nailed this.  

9 hours ago, Rockroi said:

GOOD GOD!!!!  THAT'S AL DAVIS' MUSIC!!!!!!

I know this is a tangent but if we don't see this type of crap in the XFL then what are we even doing?

I better hear a loud roar and see the Dragons storm the field during a Wildcat -Roughneck game, starting a three team brawl.

Mort is reporting that AB sought advice from social media experts on how to get released earlier.  

Other reports are that the Pats tried to trade for him in March.  

This may not meet the definition of tampering... but the spirit is there.

Archived