Ranking The Individual Fighters Of Westeros

24 minutes ago, Orm said:

Are you seriously gonna diss the Scandinavian God of War and Thunder, just to diss Bobby B?

If you know the myth of Thor cross-dressing you would know that it isn't homo-erotic but hammering time...

Tart knights a little upset that this weakling crushed his favourite family.

17 minutes ago, Targknight said:

How about House Ned Stark's head? How about the red wedding? House Stark is weak.

The red wedding was treachery. The Starks were taken down for being honourable. The Targaryens were taken down for being lunatics born of incest.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 1:13 AM, Targknight said:

Thor was a cross-dresser. Are you implying Robert is a cross-dresser? Robert must had strong homoerotic feeling towards Rhaegar.

He’s referring to Loki, who did his fair share of cross dressing, but I think that Loki is more akin to a metamorphosis in Harry Potter then a true trans person - you notice how he’s constantly called a man? He probably thinks of himself of a man, even though he does crazy god things using the opposite sex.

At any rate, Loki did get himself impregented as a horse (by Odin’s own horse, lol, mythology is crazy) and also had the Direwolf Fenir too. Loki was a crazy nut of a godly person, using his powers the way he did. The Thor movies don’t due Loki’s nuttiness any justice, in actual Norse Mythology he killed another god by hitting him with a dart of Holly which was his only weakness - I believe he got expelled for it too.

I love Mythology, like I love medieval and renaissance history. Sorry for the rant, but I like it a great deal. 

1. Arthur Dayne (Dawn) 9.9 Dawn is a special sword

2. Daemon Blackfyre (Blackfyre) 9.8

3. Barristan the Bold (his mace for all I care) 9.7

4. Robert “Demon of the Trident” Baratheon (Da Hammer) 9.7

5. Prince Aemon the Dragonknight (Dark Sister) 9.6

6. Cregan Stark (Ice) 9.6

7. 2 handed Jaime Lannister (Oathkeeper) 9.6

8. Daemon Targaryen (Dark Sister) 9.5

9. Gregor Clegane (great sword and bare hands) 9.3

10. Josmyn Peckledon (good ole castle forged steel) 9.2 - seriously, this guy was a beast at only 14 during Blackwater

On 9/1/2020 at 10:40 PM, GoldenGail3 said:

He’s referring to Loki, who did his fair share of cross dressing, but I think that Loki is more akin to a metamorphosis in Harry Potter then a true trans person - you notice how he’s constantly called a man? He probably thinks of himself of a man, even though he does crazy god things using the opposite sex.

At any rate, Loki did get himself impregented as a horse (by Odin’s own horse, lol, mythology is crazy) and also had the Direwolf Fenir too. Loki was a crazy nut of a godly person, using his powers the way he did. The Thor movies don’t due Loki’s nuttiness any justice, in actual Norse Mythology he killed another god by hitting him with a dart of Holly which was his only weakness - I believe he got expelled for it too.

I love Mythology, like I love medieval and renaissance history. Sorry for the rant, but I like it a great deal. 

I like Reading about myths too....

The Greek Gods are mostly incestuous Nut-Jobs ...... Hades is likeable (ofc Stannis is quite like him and Tyr) along with a number of Demi-Gods(might be from Percy Jackson lol) and Dinosus(you can't dislike the god fun and wine).....

The Egyptian gods are incestuos aswell.... But mostly are not Nut-Jobs and are responsible...... Osiris seems the Original Jesus and Horus seems the Original Edge lord..... Really creepy that Isis conceived Horus from the corpse of Osiris in most versions.....

The Norse ones seem the coolest and they are not incestuos ( or at the very least has very less incest in a comparative analysis)...... Tyr and Thor stand out to me..... Loki's shenanigans are slick(sad that they punished his son for his misdeeds), can't forget Mimir, Surtur,Ymir, Sol and forgot her moon Brothers name etc..... Oh and Skadi and Njord... "Classy foot" matchmaking there.....

Know a bit off of the Indian gods aswell

Tried to get into Japanese myths due to Naruto.... but didn't as of yet....

Anyways I quite like Mythology too. Entertaining as hell..... And if you look at enough then you will realise that some very different cultures have quite the similar myths.....

Archived