College Football 2019: Rise and Fall of the Transfer Portal QBs

Rhom

12 hours ago, Triskele said:

Vols are 0-2 and so are Canes.  

Burrow and LSU look really good.  There's nothing more terrifying than LSU with quality at QB.  Has any team ever finished top 10 without quality at QB like LSU has?   

LSU new offense looks really good so far. Burrow fits this offense a lot better then the offense LSU ran last year. Burrow torched my Longhorns last night smh.

On 8/13/2019 at 8:38 PM, dbunting said:

I was just looking at some Michigan games this year and damn OSU game is well over 200 for single tickets. I guess we are still convincing ourselves that THIS is the year we finally don't embarrass ourselves when playing them?

Geezus if they don't get their shit together on Offense they won't stand a chance this year. They looked pathetic against Army.

1 hour ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Geezus if they don't get their shit together on Offense they won't stand a chance this year. They looked pathetic against Army.

Oh it's was painful to watch. They will get smoked by Wisconsin in two weeks.

Has anyone here been to a Maryland home game? Some friends and I are planning a road trip for the Nov 2nd Michigan-Maryland game and was looking for 1st hand info on tailgating within fat old man walking distance of the stadium. I've been doing some googling but 1st hand info is preferred.

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

They are looking good so far

Damn.  We had that thing won.  Dominating both lines of scrimmage.  Knock out Feleipe Franks likely for the year.  And then it’s all downhill from there.

Shit.

FSU getting crushed in the 4th again, while committing 5 fucking personal fouls in the quarter.

#FireTaggart

ETA: The perfect ending. Either spike the ball and stop the clock to go over one play to get in from the five... or panic and do a direct snap to the RB. Guess which one these geniuses picked?

23 hours ago, dbunting said:

Has anyone here been to a Maryland home game? Some friends and I are planning a road trip for the Nov 2nd Michigan-Maryland game and was looking for 1st hand info on tailgating within fat old man walking distance of the stadium. I've been doing some googling but 1st hand info is preferred.

Yeah, I went once...although, it has to be 7 or 8 years ago.  As I recall, we parked in a parking garage on campus and walked to the stadium.  This was back when they were in the ACC, and my Hokies were still doing decent.  We outnumbered their fans by a fair amount.  I don't know how many fans they get at a game these days, but this past weekend probably brought them back down to reality.

So, really, I don't have any specific info for you...I just recall it not being that hard to find parking with a 15 minute walk of the stadium.

2 hours ago, HokieStone said:

Yeah, I went once...although, it has to be 7 or 8 years ago.  As I recall, we parked in a parking garage on campus and walked to the stadium.  This was back when they were in the ACC, and my Hokies were still doing decent.  We outnumbered their fans by a fair amount.  I don't know how many fans they get at a game these days, but this past weekend probably brought them back down to reality.

So, really, I don't have any specific info for you...I just recall it not being that hard to find parking with a 15 minute walk of the stadium.

I was looking at their attendance and ticket availability and it looks easy to get seats. Only getting around 30k a game and it seats 50k plus. Going to spend a day in DC while in town also.

Archived