College Football 2019: Rise and Fall of the Transfer Portal QBs

Rhom

10 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Gotta hand it to Mac Jones.  When he decommitted from the Cats to play for Saban, I assumed he’d never see the field but would get to take home a couple rings.

Now here he is dropping absolute dimes on Georgia.

Enjoy tonight.

Wisconsin highly touted freshman QB has crazy good 1st game, and now there are reports he has tested positive for covid more than once, if so he must sit out 21 days! In an eight game season he will have to miss three.  Next three games, Nebraska, Purdue and Michigan.

Wisconsin original planned starting QB hurt his foot in training and is out. Mertz came in and was lights out, and has tested positive for covid, still waiting a hail mary and a negative antigen test? Now his back up, the third string QB has also tested positive. They could potentially be down to 4th string QB for the next three weeks depending on the other test results.

18 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Wisconsin has canceled its game at Nebraska. There doesn't seem to be a plan for rescheduling. 

They can't. There are no open dates between now and the end of the season.

My dad will be "hoot'n n holl'n" in lower Mich at seeing Sparty stomp on the Wolverines. Amazing to see an 80+ year old still get so much satisfaction out of seeing his rivals go down lmao.

The whole world could be in flames but as long as A.Arbor is defeated, he will be smiling ear to ear.

1 hour ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

My dad will be "hoot'n n holl'n" in lower Mich at seeing Sparty stomp on the Wolverines. Amazing to see an 80+ year old still get so much satisfaction out of seeing his rivals go down lmao.

The whole world could be in flames but as long as A.Arbor is defeated, he will be smiling ear to ear.

There's something about watching a Harbaugh team shit the bed that brings out the best in everyone!

Archived