College Football 2019: Rise and Fall of the Transfer Portal QBs

Rhom

The Gopher game had a wild ending. MN was up eight with six minutes to go. Their FG attempt gets blocked and returned. On their next series the QB gets stripped sacked and it's returned again for a TD. Then, with two minutes left, they drive the length of the field for a TD with like no time left, winning by three. That's what sports is all about baby! 

11 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

I turned off the UCLA-Wash St at halftime and forgot about it... with Cougars up 35-17. It’s 67-63 right now with a minute to go. Holy shit

ETA: Ucla wins. 29 in the 4th quarter. Wash St. QB had 570 yards and 9 td’s in defeat!

Pac-12 after dark. Anything is possible.

6 hours ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Former Texas and Ole Miss QB Jevan Snead died over the weekend at age 32. While news outlets aren't reporting it yet, numerous sources are saying that he took his own life. What a horrible tragedy. 

I remember him.  He was a great player.  Hate that his life came to such an early end. You never know what someone is going through.

25 minutes ago, Triskele said:

.  I actually just recently heard a piece on Helinski, the QB at Wazzu who killed himself a few years ago, and athlete mental health.  It was on The Lead's new podcast.  They talked about Clemson a bit and how their program is trying to innovate a bit on having mental health resources for players.

His younger brother is the starter at South Carolina now.

Archived