Westeros Football League A

Whiskeyjack

Need to figure out a date for the draft.  Here are our options.  I've removed a few days that people said were conflicts in other threads.

Sunday August 25
Monday August 26
Wednesday August 28
Thursday August 29
Friday August 30
Saturday August 31
Sunday September 1
Monday September 2

Please let me know if any of these dates are completely out for you.  Would like to pick a day that works for everyone, since its an auction.

All those dates are fine for A , B and C. If we do one on Sunday, August 25th, can we please do it later or schedule B for that night since it will be shorter. I land at 5 P.M. central time, and you never know how delays are going to affect your travel.

19 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

All those dates are fine for A , B and C. If we do one on Sunday, August 25th, can we please do it later or schedule B for that night since it will be shorter. I land at 5 P.M. central time, and you never know how delays are going to affect your travel.

Yeah - I'm going to try to avoid weekends anyway if we can.  But if that ends up being the only option, would still be a draft at night.

Hey - 8:30 central is 7:30 West Coast, yeah? Will figure it out and make it work. Sorry I haven't responded to the invite, I don't even know what email is hooked up to the Yahoo account, will delve into that tonight.

It's 6:30 west coast, whoops. Anyway, will figure it out and make it work.

4 hours ago, BLU-RAY said:

Hey - 8:30 central is 7:30 West Coast, yeah? Will figure it out and make it work. Sorry I haven't responded to the invite, I don't even know what email is hooked up to the Yahoo account, will delve into that tonight.

It's 6:30 west coast, whoops. Anyway, will figure it out and make it work.

I sent it to the ddscrap email address.

So Yahoo says it is 6:30 MST which would be 5:30pm West Coast right? 

If that is so I will probably be 15 minutes late. I get off of work at 5 and it takes me about a half hour to get home so it will be close. 

Maybe my timezone is messed up on yahoo cause I moved. Hmmmm.

1 hour ago, fuentez1138 said:

So Yahoo says it is 6:30 MST which would be 5:30pm West Coast right? 

If that is so I will probably be 15 minutes late. I get off of work at 5 and it takes me about a half hour to get home so it will be close. 

Maybe my timezone is messed up on yahoo cause I moved. Hmmmm.

Nah its set for 8:30 central, which is 7:30 MST and 6:30 on the west coast. 

That works, right? 

Also, there should be a countdown on the right side of the page (which says 23 hours and 26 minutes as of right now).  Even if timezones are messed up for you for some reason, would guess that is correct - so maybe check that to see what it says.

Archived