Westeros Football League B

Whiskeyjack

Yeah, I figured.  But I think that was the first time someone stole my Kicker.

I had team needs I had to fill, but there were too many people I ranked highly that were going in lower rounds so I could not pass it up.

But Darnold, Sanders, Pollard, Samuels, Lockett and Maher are the ones I can recall off the top of my head.  A couple were my next person and you went first or I was debating between my guy and one other and you took the other.

QB: D. Watson, J. Goff (D. Carr)
RB: A. Kamara, D. Williams, D. Henry (J. Howard, M. Brown)
WR: B. Cooks, J. Gordon, W. Fulller, S. Watkins (E. Sanders, M. Gallup, M. Sanu, J. Ross, D. Parker)
TE: T. Kelce (D. Walker)
K: J. Tucker
DEF: Baltimore (Houston)

I like most of my starters, but I'm relatively weak at WR.  My depth isn't very good either.  I ended up drafting a bunch of WRs for my bench in the hopes that a couple will be serviceable.  

QB- Mahomes, Winston (Manning)

RB- Johnson Jr., Lindsay, Ekeler (Murray, Breida, J. Jackson, J. Hill, Bernard)

WR- Hill, Evans, Diggs, Woods (Fitzgerald, Crowder)

TE- Hooper (Andrews)

K- Fairbairn 

DEF- Seattle (Denver)

I hate having the first pick in drafts and really wanted Mahomes in at least one league, (Chiefs Fan) so I decided to take him number one. I was 90% sure he wouldn't have made it back to me and when Rodgers went 17 I felt justified. 

I spent my next 4 picks on WR. This team could be really good, or really bad. 

17 hours ago, JJ Lannister said:

QB- Mahomes, Winston (Manning)

RB- Johnson Jr., Lindsay, Ekeler (Murray, Breida, J. Jackson, J. Hill, Bernard)

WR- Hill, Evans, Diggs, Woods (Fitzgerald, Crowder)

TE- Hooper (Andrews)

K- Fairbairn 

DEF- Seattle (Denver)

I hate having the first pick in drafts and really wanted Mahomes in at least one league, (Chiefs Fan) so I decided to take him number one. I was 90% sure he wouldn't have made it back to me and when Rodgers went 17 I felt justified. 

I spent my next 4 picks on WR. This team could be really good, or really bad. 

So you're the jerk face who took Patty first overall.

The Sunspear Strippers

QB: Brees, Rivers (Cousins, Stafford, Rosen)

RB: Bell, Freenan, K. Johnson (M. Davis, K. Ballage, McKinnon, C.J. Anderson)

WR: Hopkins, M. Williams, Golladay, D. Westbrook (Shepard, J. Brown, )

TE: Rudolph (Reed)

K: Gostkowski

Def: Dallas

Lots of high end talent, but a little thin. If you want to swap depth at WR for a RB, we can talk. 

well i am glad i had three or four in my queue when my att connection failed at the end...but it did not interfere with my inability to get a really mediocre team...

QB: L. Jackson and Big Ben with A. Dalton as backup

RB: C. McCaffrey, T. Gurley, and J.Jacobs (P. Barber, N. Hines, T. Montgomery and J. Richard)

WR: J. Landry, A. Jeffery, M. Brown and DeSean Jackon (P. Dorsett, T. Smith and A.J Green did not even realize he was hurt...hahaahha ah well...)

TE: J. Cook (Gronk...i am hopelessly optimistic)

K: G. Zuerlein

Def: Rams

like everyone i wish i had grabbed a better QB  earlier and i am happy i got some proven RBs although I did that last yr with fournette and he was a bust til i traded him and he took off...i was winging it on WRs after my first ones went, and i did not read the notes close enough...i feel ok about the kicker, and the rams def...

i am depending on rookies and old farts so we shall see...

:smoking:

QBs: Russel Wilson, Jacoby (excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth a little) Brisket (Nick Foles, Dwayne Haskins Jr.)

WRs: Michael Thomas, T.Y. Hilton, Allen Robinson 2, Curtis Samuel (Golen Tate, Keke Cutie, Devin Funchess)

RBs: Saquon Barkley, Joe Mixon, Mark Ingram 2 (James White, Rashaad Penny, LeSean McCoy)

TEs: Zach Ertz (T.J. Hockenson, Jack Doyle)

K: Will Lutz

DEF: Minnesota

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i am not ashamed to admit that i am raising a glass to @JJ Lannister and his Crows, who are stomping a mud hole in @Mudguard and the dastardly Direwolves...

Why you ask...cause Mud managed to outbid me and my Dawgs for Gallman last week and i sure could use those points right now...oh yeah...so could you :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Did you put him there for some reason but then forget to get him back in your lineup?

Not while sober? Either way though it's my fault for not checking lineups before the noon kickoffs. Kind of fell asleep after Meet the Press was done. 

10 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You’re the enemy of the Westeros FF leagues.

Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion; steeled themselves for what needed to be done. I see, now, why they left you behind...

You are weak. And gods must be strong.

8 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Your forefathers wisely set aside their compassion; steeled themselves for what needed to be done. I see, now, why they left you behind...

You are weak. And gods must be strong.

godS? Polytheist! Heretic! SAD!

3 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

godS? Polytheist! Heretic! SAD!

So far are we along the path, that I must strain to hear the clumsy patter of their pursuit. Know this, my brothers. They may foul the way with their charred and broken bones, but they will not stop the Journey.

1 hour ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

So far are we along the path, that I must strain to hear the clumsy patter of their pursuit. Know this, my brothers. They may foul the way with their charred and broken bones, but they will not stop the Journey.

...not stop it, just make it a stinking waste of effort...if thy path is blocked by fetid rotting remains, go back to the crossroads and...

enjoy some wine and a chicken or two...

:smoking:

Archived