Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

Possible draft dates.  Took into account posts by Tywin, POTN, and mcbigski in the main thread.

Sunday August 25
Monday August 26
Thursday August 29
Friday August 30
Saturday August 31

Pretty much going to have to make one of those work, unless we want to draft really early.  So hopefully one of those days is okay.  Please let me know if you have any conflicts that would make drafting on any of those days impossible.

Like my team a lot. 

QB - P.Mahomes, J.Garoppolo (D.Haskins)
RB - J.Conner, D.Cook, C.Carson (M.Sanders, D.Harris, D.Ogunbowale)
WR - D.Adams, T.Boyd, C.Samuel, T.Williams (T.Smith, D.Metcalf, D.Samuel, R.Higgins, A.Humphries)
TE - E.Engram (D.Waller)
K - J.Myers
DEF - Philadelphia

Probably shouldn't have bought Sanders, but thought he was a good price and didn't realize I'd be able to get Carson later.  Left me without any money, and I thought I'd be screwed at QB3, WR3+4, and TE.  But somehow managed to get Curtis Samuel and Evan Engram for a total of $3, which was insane value and saved my lineup.  WR4 and depth are still a concern, but hopefully can figure them out as we go along.

I do need a QB3 though, so open to talking trade there.

Tried a more balanced approach this time...no real studs, but quite a bit of value.  There were 19 bids higher than my highest bid in this draft.  Just trying something new this time.

QB - Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins (Jacoby Brissett)
RB - Todd Gurley, Sony Michel, Aaron Jones (Derrick Henry, Latavius Murray, Kareem Hunt, Jamaal Williams, Justin Jackson)
WR - Brandin Cooks, Stefon Diggs, Chris Godwin, Kenny Golloday (Sterling Shepard, Mohamed Sanu, Michael Gallup)
TE - Delanie Walker
K - Ka'imi Fairbairn
DEF - LA Rams, Cleveland Browns

My connection "possibly" cost me Rivers who went for only $9...only POTN know what his max would have been at that point in the draft.

I forgot that C only has one starter on Defense so I mistakenly went for a 2nd helping and I also left $1 on the table at the end.

QBs: Carson Wentz, Derek Carr (Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Rosen)

WRs: Julio Jones, Jarvis Landry, Cooper Kupp, Dede Westbrook (Allen Robinson 2, Keke Cutie, Golden Tate)

RBs: Joe Mixon, Kerryon Johnson, James White (David Montgomery, Rashaad Penny, LeSean McCoy, Tony Pollard)

TE: Zach Ertz

K: Viniatiriii

DEF: New Orleans

Pretty uneven draft. Was sober and then moved off my strategy and started paying y'alls prices for guys I didn't even really want. Last time either of those two things happen, I can promise you that.

I let myself get psyched out, my own fault. We'll address these issues and try to move forward with the best possible team we can.

3 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

QBs: Carson Wentz, Derek Carr (Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Rosen)

WRs: Julio Jones, Jarvis Landry, Cooper Kupp, Dede Westbrook (Allen Robinson 2, Keke Cutie, Golden Tate)

RBs: Joe Mixon, Kerryon Johnson, James White (David Montgomery, Rashaad Penny, LeSean McCoy, Tony Pollard)

TE: Zach Ertz

K: Viniatiriii

DEF: New Orleans

Pretty uneven draft. Was sober and then moved off my strategy and started paying y'alls prices for guys I didn't even really want. Last time either of those two things happen, I can promise you that.

I let myself get psyched out, my own fault. We'll address these issues and try to move forward with the best possible team we can.

Thats the best team you've drafted all year.  :lol:

QBs: J. Goff, K. Murray (M. Stafford)

WRs: C. Ridley, J. Edelman, R.Woods, C. Kirk (D. Pettis, C. Davis, M. Brown)

RBs: S. Barkley, A. Kamara, A. Ekeler (A, Mattison, N. Hines, D. Singletary)

TE: K. Rudolph (J. Witten, M. Andrews)

K: W. Lutz

D: Min, (Den... thanks a lot auto draft)

Last year I dealt with QB issues all year, so I wanted to be sure I got some decent ones early.  Murray is a question mark, but I think he'll have some good numbers with his legs.  I made the same mistake as last year though paying more for my starting RBs., hopefully it turns out better than Bell.... I blame my other auction draft that has a much smaller roster & the same amount of cash.  WR is definitely my weakest spot, but I always have a hard time drafting that position since it feels so feast or famine from week to week for the majority of players.  TE is a gamble, hopefully one of the D's I have returns to form this year.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the results even though I feel I made some early mistakes.

On paper, I have created a technological terror the likes of which have never been seen before:

QBs: Wilson, Brees (Foles, Darnold)

RBs: Bell, Ingram, Cohen (Ballage, Barber, Anderson)

WRs: Hopkins, Brown, Green, Fitzgerald (D. Thomas, Jackson, R. Anderson, Watkins, J. Brown)

TEs: Reed

K: Butker

Def: NE

Archived