Westeros Football League C

Whiskeyjack

42 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

On paper, I have created a technological terror the likes of which have never been seen before:

QBs: Wilson, Brees (Foles, Darnold)

RBs: Bell, Ingram, Cohen (Ballage, Barber, Anderson)

WRs: Hopkins, Brown, Green, Fitzgerald (D. Thomas, Jackson, R. Anderson, Watkins, J. Brown)

TEs: Reed

K: Butker

Def: NE

This team for sure would have won the league 3 or 4 years ago

On 8/29/2019 at 8:52 PM, PyroclasticFlow said:

ATTENTION I WILL BE DRUNK FOR THE DRAFT

So was I.  I mean only a couple martinis and scotches at the start but i pounded that bottle of red too quickly when the draft started.

Carlos Hyde and Tunsil to the Texans?  Might have plugged my biggest hole today.

QB: J. Winston, L. Jackson (E. Manning, C. Keenum)
RB: N. Chubb, D. Williams, J. Howard (D. Guice, R. Freeman, D. Thompson, D. Lewis, J. Samuels, M. Davis)
WR: M. Evans, M. Williams, W. Fuller V, E. Sanders (J. Ross III)
TE: T. Kelce (V. McDonald)
K: M. Crosby
DEF: Baltimore

I'm not crazy about this team, but I think it'll be OK.  I'm hoping that at least one of my timeshare/handcuff RBs, which I have a ton of, will pan out and can serve as a good RB3.  Since I drafted so many RBs, I'm really thin at WR.

There has been a trade.  I send Can Newton and Tyler Lockett to the Septas in exchange for Sony Michel, Sterling Sheppard and Jacoby Brissette.  

He gets a QB upgrade and I can start his would be RB4.  Not quite the hornswoggling i d like but a win win.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heck of an OT.  Needed to fade about 6 points from Jimmy G, Carson, and Metcalf combined.  Didn't even notice I was even in the match until late 4q.  Not bad for having to play 4 free agent signings this week.

19 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

Jeebus, @Tywin et al.!!!  Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...the Unstoppable Sam Darnold! :o

I warned you all about the technological terror I created in this league. Now please just ignore my other four teams…

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I know the work is only half done and it's to early to crow in earnest, but considering I was drunker than the next nine owners combined at the draft, let's hear it for the Fleabottom Browns.  Moletown has more points for, so clearly I ran good too, but God looks out for drunks, fools, and the United States of America.

Archived