Rhaegar wins alternate history scenario.

BigBoss1

2 hours ago, Alexis-something-Rose said:

I think I can safely say that if Rhaegar had come out the victor at the Trident and was still the king in the opening pages of the story, he would have taken the wights rising at Castle Black and the threat beyond the Wall much more seriously. 

I think that's the whole reason he's the one who dies on the Trident.

And If Robert had in  his hands  evidence  that let  him leave KL and  warring, he'd fight the Children of the Forest, that's why he died toó, that and  because with him alive, there is no story.

20 hours ago, frenin said:

15 years have passed, Robert is not the manly King he used to be and rose tinted glasses tend to replace the objective ones, time in general either leaves all the good or leaves all the bad, even characters allegedly "neutrals" show it, Barry B and the Elia was a nice girl efect to not bad mouthing Rhaegar in front of Dany.

Had the Lords gone to war for Lyanna, I'd agree, but the only ones who really cared for her were Robert and Ned, both were closer than brothers and none of them had any reason to believe Rhaegar, neither Rhaegar could convince them than Lyanna actually was there on her free will.

Arryn went to war because Aerys demanded his wards. Rhaegar can convince Eddard if Lyanna helps him. Say She tells ned something only she and him would know or something like that. If Ned starts doubting only a little it’s Rhaegar’s win as Ned would not go against his sister like that.

8 hours ago, BigBoss1 said:

Arryn went to war because Aerys demanded his wards. Rhaegar can convince Eddard if Lyanna helps him. Say She tells ned something only she and him would know or something like that. If Ned starts doubting only a little it’s Rhaegar’s win as Ned would not go against his sister like that.

He's not going agaisnt his sister, his going against the man who soiled her, If Ned was pissed bin Harrenhall I  don't think, he might be happier with the recent news and by that point anyways, the rebels had crossed the Rubicon.

Archived