Small unworthy things - as you were

BigFatCoward

3 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Don't force him into that corner.

America no longer takes refugees apparently.

Save him Canada!

Well i was referring to Canada due to the maple syrup connection. Clearly Liffguards from there aboots*

*i’m so sorry, i’ll leave now

5 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Well i was referring to Canada due to the maple syrup connection. Clearly Liffguards from there aboots*

*i’m so sorry, i’ll leave now

It's thereaboots, hater of syrup suckers.

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Pretty sure this is grounds for revoking your British citizenship, get back to the Colonies!

No need, I'm already a filthy half-breed. Mum's Canadian and I've got dual citizenship (or as I like to think of it, my brexit ejector seat).

On 2/26/2020 at 10:34 AM, Liffguard said:

Maple syrup is the only viable pancake topping. I will die on this hill.

Ricky inTrailer Park Boys had hash infused maple syrup, or was it maple syrup infused hash? Either way it is legal in Canada. 

I can't recall if I've asked this before, but do you fine folks consider places like Chipotle, Noodles & Co., Panera, etc. fast food? Because when I say I'm largely avoiding fast food going forward, in mind mind I think that really just applies to places like McDonald's. BK Taco Bell etc. because the former can at least be healthyish and I kind of think things stop being fast food when there's no drive through.

Anyways, went to Chipotle for the first time in a while and damn do I hate their new online ordering system. There were like four people in line and we all had to way at least five minutes for the first person to even be served. I ran into this another time during rush hour a few months back, and what should have taken 10 minutes to get to counter took literally well over a half hour. Why can't they just do it in back?!?!?

/mini-rant

I worked years ago at a wrap restaurant that referred to itself as 'quick service' and made comparisons to Boston Market.

I like the fruity syrups on my pancakes.  My sister makes it with jelly somehow.  Melts it?

I put the groceries into the trunk and got into my car.  Then I got out of my car and went back into the store to buy Cadbury Creme Eggs.

We tried to raise the kids to understand that a leap year is a fun part of the calendar, and an indication of Christ's sense of humor.  But now that they are older they have assimilated some pagan superstitions about mischief and immoral behavior being acceptable on Feb 29.  They keep talking about the movie The Purge.  I know it is mostly harmless but you never know.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just read an article and found out genital grabbing in rugby is apparently a thing and used as an "intimidation tactic" but is totally NOT sexual assault because players just see it as "banter." 

Someone obviously taking cues from the US Presidents locker room talk... 

14 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I just read an article and found out genital grabbing in rugby is apparently a thing and used as an "intimidation tactic" but is totally NOT sexual assault because players just see it as "banter." 

Someone obviously taking cues from the US Presidents locker room talk... 

The offence wouldn't be made out because the touching wasnt 'sexual'. 

Archived