BigFatCoward

Small unworthy things - as you were

An utter jobsworth told me off for walking my bike through the station with the light on because 'it could distract the drivers'. Bare in mind it's a bike light, not an industrial strobe, and I was walking away from the trains so they couldn't have seen it anyway. 

Just shat myself. Got a whatsapp from my wife saying she has diabetes and is now a high risk pregnancy.

Then I saw it was a forwarded msg.

11 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Just shat myself. Got a whatsapp from my wife saying she has diabetes and is now a high risk pregnancy.

Then I saw it was a forwarded msg.

Lol, last week my mom got a text from my step-dad saying "Going to the hospital. Love You" with no context. She didn't know he had an appointment and was frantically texting and calling him because she thought it was an emergency and there's no coverage in the building. Safe to say I was told she was steaming mad when he got home. 

So I finally went and bought the infamous chicken sandwich from popeyes, to see if the hype was worth it. It was alright. I actually thought the brioche bun and sauce better than the chicken itself.

The word “was”. 

I was typing it for something else, and I just realized how much I dislike this word.

“Was”. 

Not for what it represents, but the spelling.

”has” ok.  “Gas”  ok.  

Just say “was” then look at it.

Right?

There are a great many things wrong in this world, and “was” is one of them. 

Fuzz.

Edit: Also the letter “W”. That is also terrible. 

Edited by A True Kaniggit

4 seat table on the train. Someone has their suitcase on 2 of the seats and rucksack on the other next to them. Arsehole. 

Just dropped in to say I've just spent the last two weeks in Grand Cayman in a beachfront condo.  Damn sweet.    

Still don't have a dog, though.  

If you made a list of the five greatest things ever, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from Trader Joe's would be unlikely to make the cut.  However, they would definitely come up in conversation. 

Also, I wrestled the lid of the pickle jar off and splashed pickle juice all over my around the house cardigan sweater from Target.

Maybe we need another cute adorable thread? The other ones I think have all been archived.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:25 PM, A True Kaniggit said:

The word “was”. 

I was typing it for something else, and I just realized how much I dislike this word.

“Was”. 

Not for what it represents, but the spelling.

”has” ok.  “Gas”  ok.  

Just say “was” then look at it.

Right?

There are a great many things wrong in this world, and “was” is one of them. 

Fuzz.

Edit: Also the letter “W”. That is also terrible. 

On 2/8/2020 at 9:11 PM, KingintheNorth4 said:

So I finally went and bought the infamous chicken sandwich from popeyes, to see if the hype was worth it. It was alright. I actually thought the brioche bun and sauce better than the chicken itself.

I've always heard Chick-fil-A was the best.  Haven't had either of them, though.