Acrophobia 36 - Gone Fishin' - FINAL BONUS ROUND!!

Jez Bell

5 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Damn, I forgot to follow the thread and your message was the first time I realized the game had started.

It's ok.  My birthday cake turned into a full day of teenage girls, cameras, and ghosts.  It has been a thing.

If you can get me an entry tonight, I will post first thing in the am.

So, let me tell you my ghost story...

There is this secret cupboard in my daughter's room.  It's in the closet.  You need to take a panel off the wall and use a key to unlock it.  We found the key with the instructions when we moved into the house.  I inspected and cleaned the little area.  That was 7 years ago.

Last week, there was a really bad smell coming from the closet.  I have a teenage daughter, so the closet was filled with bags of old clothes.  We took everything out, but couldn't find the smell.  It was the smell of death.  We figured that a mouse must have died in that little under stairs secret cupboard.

So we opened it.  What we found was a broken glass egg and a Ouija board.

2 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

So, let me tell you my ghost story...

There is this secret cupboard in my daughter's room.  It's in the closet.  You need to take a panel off the wall and use a key to unlock it.  We found the key with the instructions when we moved into the house.  I inspected and cleaned the little area.  That was 7 years ago.

Last week, there was a really bad smell coming from the closet.  I have a teenage daughter, so the closet was filled with bags of old clothes.  We took everything out, but couldn't find the smell.  It was the smell of death.  We figured that a mouse must have died in that little under stairs secret cupboard.

So we opened it.  What we found was a broken glass egg and a Ouija board.

This should be the set-up of an escape room

5 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

It's ok.  My birthday cake turned into a full day of teenage girls, cameras, and ghosts.  It has been a thing.

If you can get me an entry tonight, I will post first thing in the am.

I wrote an entry as soon as I saw your post this morning. Your response puzzled me. I wondered why you hadn’t commented on my entry. I just looked and found no pm, so I re-did it.

Damn it girl, your mailbox is full!

11 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I wrote an entry as soon as I saw your post this morning. Your response puzzled me. I wondered why you hadn’t commented on my entry. I just looked and found no pm, so I re-did it.

Damn it girl, your mailbox is full!

I've tried to send you PMs, but It says you cannot receive.  I've been getting PMs from the others, but I will make some room.  I'll hold on until I get your message.

Round 1 (Littlefinger) - Voting

1. Yna, Gone "fingering". Leave updates!

2. Yo! Gone fishing. Lure: upheaval.

3. Left on royal gambit

4. Yowza! Gone finagling Lysa. Urgent.

5. Littlefinger! Out...recruiting! G’night!

6. Petyr's gone K#I#S#S#I#N#G!

7. Littlefinger's out redhead grinding.

8. Patience! Gaining kingdoms.

9. Petyr's gone kingmaking.

Please vote for your top 3 in the thread.  It would be helpful if you could indicate which round the votes are for and include the entry #.

Voting ends on Thursday am.

Round 2 - Eddard Stark

Poor Ned.  Just minding his own business, trying to raise a family, keeping his deceased sister's secrets, wardening the North... and suddenly, the king makes a request and he has to pack up his bags and head south.  Ned hates the south.  The humidity wreaks havoc with his hair.  Not to mention having to preside over the circus that is the small council, fending off treasonous plots, while simultaneously trying to get to the bottom of a mysterious poisoning, a curious hunting accident, and a very fishy attempted child stabbing.

It's a busy time.

How would Ned let people know why he may not be able to respond to their queries in a timely fashion.

M G H W

B A L I A

T S B J C M

Deadline: Thursday 19 September (9am GMT)

Archived