Acrophobia 36 - Gone Fishin' - FINAL BONUS ROUND!!

Jez Bell

Since I have been an absentee host, I will offer one more bonus round as an olive branch.

If you choose to accept the challenge, this will be a speed round.  

Points from 10 to 1 depending on the order I receive entries.  Once you submit your entry, you can make a change.  However, the date of your final submission will be used to determine the order for bonus points.

Who's interested?

6 hours ago, Castellan said:

OK. why not? I suppose you will give us a time you will post them?

Yes, I will tell you in advance when the character will be posted so that everyone has the same chance to be first. 

Can we do it today at 2pm GMT?  9pm?

4 minutes ago, Castellan said:

Umm I just checked time conversion and 2 pm would be 1 am my time (sydney) so not so good. 9pm would be better.

Okie, dokie, 9pm it is.  Hopefully, enough folks check the thread before then to know it's coming. :) 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

I can’t make 9pm, so I’ll probably sit this one out. Or maybe check in during intermission if I remember. 

Let's see if we get a few more responses and try to find a time that suits everyone.

1 hour ago, Jez Bell said:

Let's see if we get a few more responses and try to find a time that suits everyone.

1 hour ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Don't worry about finding a time to suit me, I'm not really fussed.

same. I’m okay if I send it late or just pass on it. No need to reschedule on my account. 

r9 votes

1st)  6. Staying out yonder.  Under compulsion . . . Bloodraven y'know.

2nd)  3. Killer snowmen reconnoitering.  Zero hope zeitgeist.

3rd)  2. Keep searching...Ranger zealously hunting zombies!

Major kudos too those who used all the "Zs" and "Ks".

I'd happily do a bonus round. Speed's not my thing, but pressure can be a good thing. :)

BONUS ROUND 2

All normal rules apply, but bonus points will be awarded based on the order of entry.

As usual, you can send me entries and modify or make a choice after the fact.  I will timestamp your final entry and use it to determine the order for bonus points.  10 point for first, down to 1 for last.

Just to make sure you don’t send me rubbish for an easy 10 points, you need to get at least one vote to get any bonus points.  So, if you’re first, but get no votes, the person who came in second will get the 10 points, and so on.

Ready?  Set?    ......Go!

Spoiler

Patchface

Ah, just a fool in love.  Patchface, with his rapier wit, once had a promising career as a court jester.  He was scouted by the Baratheons and was about to have a major break-out in the west.  Sadly, some travel mishaps left Patches with PTSD. 

Patches is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key.

So much speculation, so many rumors.  Maybe Patches is just off drinking a pumpkin spice latte with his girl Princess Shireen, while touring the North.  You don't know.

What clever excuse would Patchface give for being out of touch?

F O O L

D A N C E

S H A D O W

be sure to mark your entries with "final", when you are happy with it.

Deadline: Thursday, October 31, 9am gmt  (let's hope we get them sooner.

Archived