Acrophobia 36 - Gone Fishin' - FINAL BONUS ROUND!!

Jez Bell

BONUS ROUND 2

Patchface

Ah, just a fool in love.  Patchface, with his rapier wit, once had a promising career as a court jester.  He was scouted by the Baratheons and was about to have a major break-out in the west.  Sadly, some travel mishaps left Patches with PTSD. 

Patches is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key.

So much speculation, so many rumors.  Maybe Patches is just off drinking a pumpkin spice latte with his girl Princess Shireen, while touring the North.  You don't know.

What clever excuse would Patchface give for being out of touch?

F O O L

D A N C E

S H A D O W

I’ve had a busy week, lol. I finally cleaned out my bedroom, for one thing. So many books and cds and bags of knitting were on the floor, the drawers in two bureaus were stuffed and the closet was packed, as was the closet down the hall. The ten foot stretch of railing was strewn with stuff. I was sorting and doing laundry and there are seven big bags and two boxes of stuff sitting on the verandah waiting for pick-up by a charity. They’d better come or I’ll kill them, lol! Sometimes they don’t come because, I think, their truck is full before they get here. And I feel like I hardly made a dent! I went through my sock drawer and sent 25 pair of socks to charity, and I still have probably 50 pair! Short ankle socks for hot summer days, longer socks for fall and spring, heavy warm socks for the winter. As it happens, three people sent me socks last winter, 20 pair altogether! I won’t have to buy socks for ten years!

I’m actually trying to get rid of 25% to 35% of the stuff in my house...

And I never put up Halloween decorations because of heavy rain. I always put them up late anyway, but the rain has messed up everything. Only a pumpkin this year, which I just carved. If I put it out earlier, the squirrels will destroy it.

i have voted...sent entry for the fool...and been extorted for candy by kids (aged 1 to 17 yrs...even a few mommies) who understand a quid pro quo better than 45 and his minions

...Trick or Treat... simply means, i won't pull any shit on you...i need a favor though...give me the GOOD candy...no laffy taffy!

:smoking:

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i have voted...sent entry for the fool...and been extorted for candy by kids (aged 1 to 17 yrs...even a few mommies) who understand a quid pro quo better than 45 and his minions

...Trick or Treat... simply means, i won't pull any shit on you...i need a favor though...give me the GOOD candy...no laffy taffy!

I'm grateful for your post.I see it as proof of life.

Getting tired of seeing sagebrush wheeling by...

On 10/31/2019 at 10:06 AM, Jez Bell said:

come on, people, just vote.

Let's close this round.  Also, I am busy doing pumpkins, so you all get an extra day for the bonus round.

How many pumpkins did you "do"? 1 was/is enough for me.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:51 AM, redriver said:

I'm grateful for your post.I see it as proof of life.

Getting tired of seeing sagebrush wheeling by...

hahahahaha...glad to help out my friend... :cheers:

...i remember a dude telling me once as we drove across the US that there was nothing worse for a vehicle's paint job than the blood and guts of tumbleweeds...

Hi.  This is Aria.  I'm Jez's daughter.

My mom is in the hospital again.  She asked me to login and update the game.  I can't figure out her spreadsheet.  I'm going to manually tally the votes and try to put up the results for the last round.  I hope I do right.

Sorry for the delay.

Archived