Acrophobia 36 - Gone Fishin' - FINAL BONUS ROUND!!

Jez Bell

Yikes! Aria, thank you so much for keeping us informed and taking control. My best wishes to you and the family.

H'H, congratulations my friend. It's about time you won again. I'm delighted for you.

It was a hard fought challenge by all.

Bonus Round Results - Patchface

Shadow hunting. Apparently drowned... oh work.  - Rhaenys Bee            0 (x3) + 2 (x2) + 1 (x1) = 5 + 2 (sub) + 1 (vote) = 8

Fished out, oh Lords - Dolorous Gabe            2 (x3) + 0 (x2) + 1 (x1) = 7 + 2 (sub) + 1 (vote) = 10

Death’s ambassador needed, can’t explain. - Castellan            0 (x3) + 0 (x2) + 1 (x1) = 1 + 2 (sub) + 1 (vote) = 4

Seaside humming...attempt delivery o'er waves. - rocksniffer            0 (x3) + 0 (x2) + 3 (x1) = 3 + 2 (sub) + 1 (vote) = 6

Oh, send help, am drowning, oh, we know! - Fragile Bird            4 (x3) + 3 (x2) + 0 (x1) = 18 + 2 (sub) + 1 (vote) = 21

Dancing away - no calls? Excellent! - Honeyed Chicken            2 (x3) + 3 (x2) + 2 (x1) = 14 + 2 (sub) + 0 (vote) = 16

- Howlin' Howland            0 (x3) + 0 (x2) + 0 (x1) = 0 + 0 (sub) + 1 (vote) = 1

- Count Balerion            0 (x3) + 0 (x2) + 0 (x1) = 0 + 0 (sub) + 1 (vote) = 1

- redriver            0 (x3) + 0 (x2) + 0 (x1) = 0 + 0 (sub) + 1 (vote) = 1

Bonus Standings:

Fragile Bird:  42 + 29 = 71

Rhaenys Bee:  51 + 18 = 69

rocksniffer:  44 + 13 = 57

Honeyed Chicken:  30 + 5 (adjustment)+ 21 = 56

redriver:  39 + 1 = 40

Emmit:  28 + 0 = 28

Dolorous Gabe:  1 + 19 = 20

Count Balerion:  17 + 1 = 18

Castellan:  1 + 10 = 11

Howlin' Howland:  0 + 1 = 1

On 11/7/2019 at 9:06 AM, Jez Bell said:

Hello, everyone.  I'm back.

I guess you've met my daughter?   Hope she did well.  I'll check totals and stuff tomorrow.

Thank you to all for your kind wishes.  All is well.

Glad you're back. How is your recovery coming along?

Aria was great. You have reason to be very proud.

(clearly I depend on the notifications thingee way too much or I would have seen it shortly after you posted it.)

Jez and I are swapping places. She will host the next pictionary game and I will host the next game of acrophobia.

For a topic I'm thinking of this: you're a lady or lord on PLanetos & your treasury is bare. You want to invite tourists to your town/city/region to bring in needed moneys. What's your sales pitch?

I'm open to other topic suggestions.

And I am curious whether there's enough interest for another game of Acrophobia as we head into the busy holiday season?

43 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

Jez and I are swapping places. She will host the next pictionary game and I will host the next game of acrophobia.

For a topic I'm thinking of this: you're a lady or lord on PLanetos & your treasury is bare. You want to invite tourists to your town/city/region to bring in needed moneys. What's your sales pitch?

I'm open to other topic suggestions.

And I am curious whether there's enough interest for another game of Acrophobia as we head into the busy holiday season?

I like the idea, hc. It's quite different from what we've done before so it should inspire some interesting entries.

I can see the logic in waiting till January but if you want to get going that should be your prerogative as host.

Archived