Westeros Experts League 2022

Jaime L

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

And it's good to be back. Real good.

Congrats Jaxom. Despite this being a league established to exclude you, you are now improbably only the third person to win this league multiple times (outside of WJ and myself). A pretty inspiring story. Kinda like Tiger Woods putting on the green jacket at Augusta. That is if getting cut after the second day of the Masters, people referred to it as getting "Tigered". 

48 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Congrats Jaxom. Despite this being a league established to exclude you, you are now improbably only the third person to win this league multiple times (outside of WJ and myself). A pretty inspiring story. Kinda like Tiger Woods putting on the green jacket at Augusta. That is if getting cut after the second day of the Masters, people referred to it as getting "Tigered". 

I think getting "Tigered" has an entirely different connotation around the PGA tour and it's subsequent hangers on...

But thanks!

• 7 months later...

Getting the old 2020 Expert League band back together.

Let's figure out a draft time. Would like to make it as close to the opening Thursday as possible. Based on Mcbigski's limitations, think the evening of Monday September 6th (Labor Day Monday) is best. Does that work for everyone? 

Failing that would say Sunday the 5th (though people may be out of town) or Thursday the 2nd but let's see if we can get the 6th to work. 

@mcbigski @Babblebauble @Whiskeyjack @Jaxom 1974 @Dunknegg @JJ Lannister @boiled leather @RaceBannon42 @Lord Dracarys

21 hours ago, Dunknegg said:

Are we going to change rosters back to normal for this semi-normal season?

Normal rosters. Experts League like the NFL instituting a no tolerance policy for guys who can't get their covid shit together. 

I'm curious, are reporters actually trying to figure out which players are and are not vaccinated for potential fantasy implications?  We found out this week that Kirk Cousins is not vaxxed, which is pretty disappointing.