Westeros Experts League 2022

Jaime L

QBs: Gardner Minshew, Jacob Eason (Arron Rodgers, Kirk Cousins, Jared Goff, Teddy Bridgewater, Deshaun Watson)

RB: Alvin Kamara, Jonathan Taylor, Playoff Lenny

WR: Justin Jefferson, Mike Evans, Michael Pittman Jr., Robby Anderson (Marquez Callaway, Deebo Samuel, Paris Campbell)

TE: O.J. Howard, Gereald Everate (Jonnu Smith)

K: Ryan Succup

Defense: Indianapolis, Cleveland, Miami

QBs - Dak, Stafford (D. Jones)
RBs - Barkley, Najee, CEH (J. Williams, P. Lindsay, J. White)
WRs - Amari, DJ Moore, Chase, Jeudy (E. Sanders, C. Beasley)
TEs - Tonyan, Engram (Cook)
K - Prater
D - Saints, Chargers (Titans)

Counting on RBs to be the strength of this team. Happy to get some 1st and 2nd year upside guys. Somehow ended up with the entire Giants offense which maybe isn't great? 

Anyone able to draft a team for Dynasty tomorrow at 9pm?  At this point we are just looking for people to be at the draft and then I can take over the team during the year as commissioner and make sure the roster is set.

We also need 2 people for Keeper on Thursday at 9pm

Power Rankings Week 1

1) BL - 9-0
2) Jaxom - 8-1
3) Jaime - 7-2
4) Race - 6-3
5) Dunknegg - 5-4
6) Mcbigski - 4-5 
7) WJ - 3-6
8) Bronn - 2-7
9) JJ - 1-8 
10) Jace - 0-9

Don't think we've ever had an Experts week with 3 matchups decided by 2.5 points or less. 2 were decided by under 1 point. JJ's has to be among the most brutal I've ever seen. Also among the most tightly packed scores I've seen in a week with 9 teams scoring between 150 and 180. Hints at a very competitive year. 

11 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Don't think we've ever had an Experts week with 3 matchups decided by 2.5 points or less. 2 were decided by under 1 point. JJ's has to be among the most brutal I've ever seen. Also among the most tightly packed scores I've seen in a week with 9 teams scoring between 150 and 180. Hints at a very competitive year. 

Not going to apologize that one.  I was headed for a brutal 0-3.  In fact, at one point before the Raiders offense brought down my score for the Ravens D, it really looked like I would go 0-3 in the 3 leagues I share with WJ and he'd go 3-0, having been outscored by me in all 3.

But yes, the tight races overall bode well.

Power Rankings Week 2

1) BL - 15-3
2) Dunknegg - 14-4
3) Race - 13-5
4) Jaxom - 12-6
5) JJ - 9-9
6t) Jaime - 7-11
6t) Bronn - 7-11
8) WJ - 6-12
9)Mcbigski - 5-13
10) Jace - 2-16

Only one really close matchup this week (between BL-Jaxom) except in power rankings where 2.5 points separated 5 teams.

11 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Power Rankings Week 2

1) BL - 15-3
2) Dunknegg - 14-4
3) Race - 13-5
4) Jaxom - 12-6
5) JJ - 9-9
6t) Jaime - 7-11
6t) Bronn - 7-11
8) WJ - 6-12
9)Mcbigski - 5-13
10) Jace - 2-16

Only one really close matchup this week (between BL-Jaxom) except in power rankings where 2.5 points separated 5 teams.

Something like 3 points would have given Jaxom a win and 4 higher slots in PR.

9 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

15 freaking yards from Hill. Was that too much to ask? I wanted that win...

Take a look at my loss to Bronn last week. Now that's a bitch. That one will haunt me for years. Fucking Lamar. Then he beats my chief's this week. I'll gladly trade him if the price is right! 

On 9/22/2021 at 12:19 PM, mcbigski said:

IR spots are covid only right?  Moved AB there and picked up the briskett.

I don't know how to quote from other threads, but WJ had posted - Quick note to everyone about the IR slots.  I've kept them at 5 spots this year, because of the continuing issues we're going to have to deal with from Covid.  But please remember that you are only allowed to use IR spots for players who have one of the following designations:  IR, Pup, Out, or Covid.

Please don't use them for players who are listed as Questionable or Doubtful, even if Yahoo allows you to do it. 

So if AB is cleared before Sunday you would have to take him off the IR

Edited by grozeng

11 hours ago, grozeng said:

I don't know how to quote from other threads, but WJ had posted - Quick note to everyone about the IR slots.  I've kept them at 5 spots this year, because of the continuing issues we're going to have to deal with from Covid.  But please remember that you are only allowed to use IR spots for players who have one of the following designations:  IR, Pup, Out, or Covid.

Please don't use them for players who are listed as Questionable or Doubtful, even if Yahoo allows you to do it. 

So if AB is cleared before Sunday you would have to take him off the IR

OK, so I'm within that regardless.  But regular sort of non covid injuries are OK to move to IR?  So I can move Tua there and pick up another player?

Power Rankings Week 3

1) Dunknegg - 23-4
2) BL - 16-11
3t) Race - 15-12
3t) Jaime -15-12 
5) WJ - 13-14
6t) Jaxom - 12-15
6t) JJ - 12-15
8t) Bronn - 11-16
8t) Mcbigski - 11-16
10) Jace - 7-20

Dunk starting to run roughshod over the league. Think the only close one this week was between me and WJ and whether the Cowboys defense could get off the field or if Hurts would steal it late in garbage time. Cowboys barely did. 

Edited by Jaime L