NFL 2019: Wake Belichick Up, When September Ends...

Jace, Extat

4 hours ago, Reny of Storms End said:

I'm thinking AB is tweeting his way out of the league this morning. 

I have to wonder is all this behavior tied back to that hit by Burfict on AB a couple years back? I mean that was a brutal head shot, and his behaviour has gotten crazier and crazier since then. I've always wondered the same thing about Roethlisberger. Before his sexual assaults, I'm fuzzy on exactly when but I think it was at least a year, he got into a pretty bad motorcycle injury. He wasn't wearing a helmet, and I've always wondered if that accident changed his brain chemistry. 

I knew a girl who went to Miami when Ben was there and the stories I heard from her about him lead me to believe that he was a scumbag before the motorcycle accident.  

Wow, Belichick actually pulled Brady with almost 9 minutes left in the game. They were up 23 at the time, but considering Brady played every snap in the last two blowouts, this was a little out of character. So of course Stidham throws a pick-six to Jamal Adams on his second pass attempt, and that may be a backdoor cover for the Jets.

ETA: Aaand Brady is back.

15 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Wow, Belichick actually pulled Brady with almost 9 minutes left in the game. They were up 23 at the time, but considering Brady played every snap in the last two blowouts, this was a little out of character. So of course Stidham throws a pick-six to Jamal Adams on his second pass attempt, and that may be a backdoor cover for the Jets.

ETA: Aaand Brady is back.

2007 called, it wants its storylines back.

ETA: if I never have to see this pathetic excuse for a Falcons defense again it'll be too goddamn soon. How in the ever living fuck does Quinn have a job? I'm embarrassed for the sport.

52 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Giants win! Eli Manning was all class on the sidelines, guys. Just a consummate professional through and through. You can’t say enough about his impact on Jones’ debut today.

I remember the Giants getting absolutely killed for that pick on this board.

I know it’s only one game, but maybe it wasn’t so bad...

Archived