NFL 2019: Wake Belichick Up, When September Ends...

Jace, Extat

11 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

I really wanted Keenum to just stink it up this game so we could get a Haskins vs Jones matchup next week. Well done, sir.

In the last three series he made plenty of good completions and a TD.  But there was a third pick in there too.  

Bears secondary is nowhere until they make an interception. 

Ok. I wasn’t watching and was just basing it on the 3 ints. 

So Barkley avoided a huge injury but it still obviously sucks. I’m thinking at least the 8 weeks they estimated. No reason to rush him back. They kept showing him during the game and I can’t get over how thick his legs are. What a beast.

2 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

So Barkley avoided a huge injury but it still obviously sucks. I’m thinking at least the 8 weeks they estimated. No reason to rush him back. They kept showing him during the game and I can’t get over how thick his legs are. What a beast.

If he was a real man he'd cut his ankle off. I'm 90% sure his quads can make up for the loss.

8 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

OBJ was and prolly still is the best athlete in the NFL and Barkley is the most freakish. We had both at one point. :/

I felt bad rooting for Case to fail. I felt even worse screaming “fumble it” when it was obvious that he was going to sneak on fourth and one. But when he fumbled it, costing him two points and getting me the victory over  @briantwI felt great!

3 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I felt bad rooting for Case to fail. I felt even worse screaming “fumble it” when it was obvious that he was going to sneak on fourth and one. But when he fumbled it, costing him two points and getting me the victory over  @briantwI felt great!

The Keenum giveth and the Keenum taketh away.

17 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

I feel compelled to say that whatever one thinks about prostitution, or Bob Kraft, or NFL owners,  there is a qualitative difference between paying for a consensual sex act and allegedly committing rape. 

If such thing as a consensual act is possible in a brothel full of sex trafficked immigrants.

2 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

If such thing as a consensual act is possible in a brothel full of sex trafficked immigrants.

Except they weren't 'sex trafficked' and all of them were here legally.

https://deadspin.com/when-the-robert-kraft-case-fell-apart-the-women-were-l-1834857778

Law enforcement made “a pronouncement that most of these women in their experience are not citizens and don’t have residency cards, and so they’re afraid to talk to law enforcement, because they’re afraid of being deported,” Kudman said. “Well, at [Orchids of Asia], every [masseuse] was not only either a resident or a citizen, but they were in their 30s and 40s. These were not children. These were women who held multiple massage and cosmetology licenses. [The truth] couldn’t have been further from the stereotype that they were trying to paint when this case first occurred.”

Phang said basic surveillance would have shown that the women weren’t being trafficked. Instead, she said, it would have shown all of the masseuses opening the spa door with their own keys.

Nobody was charged with human trafficking, but Aronberg said at the press conference that such charges were still a possibility. Yet attempts by law enforcement to get the women to label themselves as human trafficking victims were unsuccessful. One video, obtained by the Associated Press, shows a masseuse enduring a 4-hour interrogation by Fenton and others, where they try unsuccessfully to convince her she was a trafficking victim.

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Singlehandedly accounting for 5 turnovers was a tour de force performance. It wasn't enough to have a couple of the worst picks you'll ever see, he also extended the ball out on a QB sneak which you see all the time except this was in the middle of the field not near the end zone so it's not like the play immediately ends when he's reached first down yardage. The ball is just left out there for like 5 possible Bears defenders to knock out of his hands. Just magnificent. 

Considering it was the Skins-Bears, I want to believe he was possessed by the ghost of the Sex Cannon. Never seen anyone give less fucks out there which if I was the Skins QB is exactly how I'd play. Pretty magical night. 

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

Except they weren't 'sex trafficked' and all of them were here legally.

Billionaire makes problem completely go away.  Must mean definitively that there was no problem.

I'll reserve the right to a healthy skepticism.

19 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Singlehandedly accounting for 5 turnovers was a tour de force performance. It wasn't enough to have a couple of the worst picks you'll ever see, he also extended the ball out on a QB sneak which you see all the time except this was in the middle of the field not near the end zone so it's not like the play immediately ends when he's reached first down yardage. The ball is just left out there for like 5 possible Bears defenders to knock out of his hands. Just magnificent.

I only watched the 4th quarter, and for that portion, Keenum was actually playing pretty well.  Right up until that jump.  Such a complete WTF play, I don't know what he was thinking.  Like, was the call a qb sneak, and he saw it was pretty clogged up and made the split second decision to jump?  Or did he actually approach the play like "Move over LaDanian Tomlinson, Case Keenum is here to show you what jumping over the pile really looks like." 

15 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Or did he actually approach the play like "Move over LaDanian Tomlinson, Case Keenum is here to show you what jumping over the pile really looks like." 

Now all I can picture is him kneeling in the huddle, everyone staring at him waiting for the call, and he just cries "Keenum Jump!" like "Matt Damon!" in Team America.

Archived