NFL 2019: Wake Belichick Up, When September Ends...

Jace, Extat

1 hour ago, dbunting said:

Nothing else NFL going on so, how about Antonio Brown becoming a pro twitterer? Seems like he has been spending his free time scouring twitter for any mentions of him so he can respond. Hey, everyone needs a hobby

Is Twitter like FB where there's a "friends" feature or is it just "follower" or whatever (obviously I'm not a user of either)? If so, I'm positive AB would be Friend/Follower with Trump, couple merry fools they be.

4 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Is Twitter like FB where there's a "friends" feature or is it just "follower" or whatever (obviously I'm not a user of either)? If so, I'm positive AB would be Friend/Follower with Trump, couple merry fools they be.

I'm not on twitter either but I believe it's just follow. Not sure if twitter could handle the two of them together.

So who gets fired mid-season first? Before today I would've bet it was Jay Gruden but seeing the Falcons get blown out at home by the Titans, I think the bell may toll soon for Dan Quinn. 

Meanwhile, the Chiefs and the Pats are in dogfights on the road in Detroit and Buffalo. 

Bears are missing Gabriel (WR) for concussion and lost Trubiskey early in the game, but despite that they are leading the Vikings so far.  It’s far too early to call which way this game ends, but good to see they can compete with the division favorites even without two of the key skill positions.

It's one of those weeks in the NFL where strange things happen. Lions damn near beat KC, NE only wins by 6, Giants look good, Raiders wake up to a victory, the Rams losing, Houston and Atl losing. Hell Minnesota is looking like crap against the Bears and Chase Daniels. 

18 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

Just saw Burfict got ejected for head hunting. Haven’t seen the hit yet, but I’m glad he’s someone else’s problem now. 

That decision made no sense to me, the hit wasn't that bad. If they don't want him on the field they should just fucking ban him.

4 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

Same again: Chicago pass rush looks gassed in the fourth quarter.  They need an answer for this.

They've been beating the piss out of Minn. Don't hold it against them that they exerted themselves in such dominance.

Archived