NFL 2019: Wake Belichick Up, When September Ends...

Jace, Extat

Winston looks like he’s saving his career in Tampa. I go back and forth on who is better, him or Mariota. Think my Giants are gonna need some lucky bounces to beat Minnesota this week. Zimmer is a good coach and they actually have a defense unlike our last two opponents. If we are somehow 3-3 after our next two (NE after the Vikes) I’ll make a sacrifice to the old gods and the new.

1 hour ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed the perverse glut of 'analytics' random ass numbers about the web these days.

The +/- on great Jace posts is +13,186.

47 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

To win the AFC?  Yes it does.  I understand they're very good, but to beat the Patriots and Chiefs in successive weeks, they'll need to be better. 

To steal someone else’s joke, what they need to do is stop calling plays for Josh Allen and start calling plays for Jaheem Allen.

And to steal another commentator’s joke, can we all stop and appreciate that the best QB in the league is black while the best RB is white? One step closer to racial harmony!!!  

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

The +/- on great Jace posts is +13,186.

To steal someone else’s joke, what they need to do is stop calling plays for Josh Allen and start calling plays for Jaheem Allen.

And to steal another commentator’s joke, can we all stop and appreciate that the best QB in the league is black while the best RB is white? One step closer to racial harmony!!!  

Well, I assume your speaking of Mahomes and I’m pretty sure he biracial. And fantasy wise Mcaff might be #1 but he’s not the best RB in the NFL.

25 minutes ago, The Last Storm said:

Well, I assume your speaking of Mahomes and I’m pretty sure he biracial. And fantasy wise Mcaff might be #1 but he’s not the best RB in the NFL.

Oh go goosestep your way straight to hell.

The Bucs are rarely focussed.    As one of the few teams that plays both football and basketball their attention is too often divided.  But this week's win truly impressed.  It opened my eyes, including the third eye that usually sees only the toilet but on this occasion all of our blind couchbutts are looking forward to a more interesting season now that we've got buccaneers who can really...rock the boat... for a change.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:20 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Kirk Cousins is bad at football. An average QB would be 4-0 with this squad. It's easily the most talented team we've fielded since Brett Favre  wet the bed in the Superdome. We might have the best skill position players in the league and our defense is still top 5ish. They even fixed that sorry line from last year. But no, Kirk just sucks. Watching the all 22 tape is painful. WRs are streaking wide open as he checks down. Diggs looks like he wants to strangle him. 

Bah! 

Also, there are four teams that our currently 0-4. The combined +/- for Denver, Cincy and Washington is -128. Miami's is -137. Talk about striving for the title of worst team ever.

I'm not bagging on Cousins (even though I want too!) since Dak has been down hill since week one. His stats are a straight line down hill since that game and now he is facing Green Bay this week and their def looks really good. Only good news is Gallup may be back this week.

Archived