TTTNE 476 - the ghost of series past

RhaenysBee

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lol: 

I was thinking about that the other day in the shower. I don’t know if I would even buy and read that book if it came out. 

Ouch - I forgot as critical little word above: " I hope you do NOT  "feel like shit". " was what I meant to say - sorry about that! :(

Good morning spammers!

My work (here) is done for the day. :)

I've put up the new acro thread and I've entered Pictionary 45 in the archive WITH labels so you'll know who submitted what. I did not however, come up with snappy headlines for each chain. Not that I didn't want to - I'm just lacking the creativity at the moment, so if one of you wants to suggest some good ones, I'll be happy to edit them in. @Count Balerion.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:15 AM, RhaenysBee said:

Oh my, I can barely keep up! 

how is mini sith? Looking forward to Christmas? 

Mini Sith is good, apart from having a little tumble yesterday and grazing her knee :(, she was ok after and it was just a graze though and she's back to her energetic,miscivious self today :D.

11 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

Mini Sith is good, apart from having a little tumble yesterday and grazing her knee :(, she was ok after and it was just a graze though and she's back to her energetic,miscivious self today :D.

Aw sweet baby. I’m sure she’s fine, having three different scabs at the same time is just part of being a kid. Glad she’s back to her usual self :D 

On 11/21/2019 at 8:16 AM, RhaenysBee said:

Aw sweet baby. I’m sure she’s fine, having three different scabs at the same time is just part of being a kid. Glad she’s back to her usual self :D 

She is fine now, apart from taking a dislike to her cute little mittens :(, which she needs because it's cold out.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is a lazy Friday. I don't want to do much. Yesterday I had a great evening out with two friends. It seems to me that nowadays I have to force myself to get up every morning. Why am I so often so sleepy?

Because you don’t sleep well or enough? Because the weather is slimy? Or you are just tired of boring weekdays? 
Hope you Have a restful and recharging weekend ahead! 

2 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

She is fine now, apart from taking a dislike to her cute little mittens :(, which she needs because it's cold out.

I can attest to that. It’s so cold I can see my breath. :eek:  It’s baffling that people think the UK has a mild weather, it’s the third time this year that I’m freezing my butt off here :lol: 

On 11/22/2019 at 4:26 PM, RhaenysBee said:

Because you don’t sleep well or enough? Because the weather is slimy? Or you are just tired of boring weekdays? 

I can attest to that. It’s so cold I can see my breath. :eek:  It’s baffling that people think the UK has a mild weather, it’s the third time this year that I’m freezing my butt off here :lol: 

I sleep enough. I am having a nice weekend until now. You are right, the weather is not nice, but it is not that cold here.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:26 PM, RhaenysBee said:

It isn’t quite so cold today but still not great, I think mini Sith has worked out her mittens are good for the cold now.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:12 PM, Buckwheat said:

I sleep enough. I am having a nice weekend until now. You are right, the weather is not nice, but it is not that cold here.

So how was the rest of the weekend? Feel rested already?

On 11/24/2019 at 10:17 AM, Jen'ari said:

It isn’t quite so cold today but still not great, I think mini Sith has worked out her mittens are good for the cold now.

The weather is so unpredictable... but still it’s the 98% humidity that gets to me (and my hair). :lol: 

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

So how was the rest of the weekend? Feel rested already?

Relaxing. Now I feel I might be getting back on track with my dissertation  ... don't want to jinx that by saying it though!

I did something very brave today. I told one of the girls who always leave the kitchen dirty to at least wipe the table. She did! Small victories of life ...

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Relaxing. Now I feel I might be getting back on track with my dissertation  ... don't want to jinx that by saying it though!

I did something very brave today. I told one of the girls who always leave the kitchen dirty to at least wipe the table. She did! Small victories of life ...

That’s great news! I’m so happy to hear you feel positive about your progress! Fingers crossed for your success! 

:fencing: nice! 

ah, you know you are home when the taxi driver asks you for the route to your destination because he’s lazy to put it in the gps. Every time. 

anyway, it seems that winter has come, it’s 4C with a promise of snow for the weekend. and we queued for passport control under Christmas lights. 

41 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

That’s great news! I’m so happy to hear you feel positive about your progress! Fingers crossed for your success! 

:fencing: nice! 

ah, you know you are home when the taxi driver asks you for the route to your destination because he’s lazy to put it in the gps. Every time. 

anyway, it seems that winter has come, it’s 4C with a promise of snow for the weekend. and we queued for passport control under Christmas lights. 

Where were you? Did you take a holiday?

Snooooow ... I want some too. But they say there is never snow here in not-Vienna.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Where were you? Did you take a holiday?

Snooooow ... I want some too. But they say there is never snow here in not-Vienna.

Not really a holiday, just a long weekend. I visited my friend in London because her boyfriend is on a long work trip, and had a lovely girls’ weekend. Lots of food and walking around and Christmas shopping and hot chocolate and chatting till 2am.  

there’s never any snow here either, always just promises... will you be traveling home for the holidays from not-Vienna? 

3 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Not really a holiday, just a long weekend. I visited my friend in London because her boyfriend is on a long work trip, and had a lovely girls’ weekend. Lots of food and walking around and Christmas shopping and hot chocolate and chatting till 2am.  

there’s never any snow here either, always just promises... will you be traveling home for the holidays from not-Vienna? 

London sounds great.

I will be indeed travelling home, if only to travel to faraway place where I've never been before for New Year with my friend!

Archived