TTTNE 476 - the ghost of series past

RhaenysBee

5 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

How are you liking it so far?, where in Spain did you go?.

I am in Barcelona. It is nice, we went to the maritime museum with many ships.

Now my feet are killing me because of the new shoes.

39 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Happy new year in advance guys, hope it brings good things!

And to you, Fomn! How are you doing these days?

Oh my oh my Mini sith is 2 already! Happy birthday to her in advance! 

and have a great time in Barcelona Buckwheat! 

I’ve had a very relaxed and pleasant last day of 2019 and a very lazy first of 2020. I also had the weirdest, creepiest nightmare. 

Happy new year, spammers! I wish you everything you wish for! :commie: :grouphug::cheers:

8 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

@Buckwheat I’m glad you’re enjoying Barcelona it’s a very busy and fun place!.

It is busy indeed! We were outside to wait for midnight and the crowd was waaaaay too much. But ... something to experience once just to know you don't want to repeat it, right? :p

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

and have a great time in Barcelona Buckwheat! 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’ve had a very relaxed and pleasant last day of 2019 and a very lazy first of 2020. I also had the weirdest, creepiest nightmare. 

I had a very active day.

Tell us!

And of course ... happy birthday, @The BlackBear! :grouphug: Don't get lost in life, this is what I wish for you. ;)

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Happy new year, spammers! I wish you everything you wish for! :commie: :grouphug::cheers:

It is busy indeed! We were outside to wait for midnight and the crowd was waaaaay too much. But ... something to experience once just to know you don't want to repeat it, right? :p

Thanks!

I had a very active day.

Tell us!

And of course ... happy birthday, @The BlackBear! :grouphug: Don't get lost in life, this is what I wish for you. ;)

Absolutely right, I spent New Year’s Eve outside exactly once too :lol: Great to hear you’re enjoying your stay in Spain! 

ugh well I don’t remember too many details, it was extremely stressful, because I was terrified the whole time. Basically my brain turned real life fear and anxiety into a weirdo collage of all the fiction I’ve been consuming these past weeks. 

Spoiler

What I do remember is that I was some sort of female protagonist (watched Star Wars before Christmas) in the circle of a random selection of my acquaintances and random fictional characters (I don’t remember specifics) targeted by Voldemort (because I’m rereading Harry Potter). And this circle of random people performed some protective enchantment on me that involved being wrapped in a  blanket from neck to toe - so I would be safe from them when Voldemort cursed them to attack me - I just had to keep my skin protected and keep reciting something like “go away” or so, but I don’t remember this clearly either. And then they did attack me and I was terrified and panicked and it was awful. In the third attack a colleague dumped some yucky stew over my head over and over again (I watched You Again on NYE in which this happened), that was the worst because I was also choking on the stew that made it more difficult to keep reciting whatever I had to recite. In the meanwhile I was kinda floating in mid air and I was so scared and out of it that Jason Momoa had to hold my arm on the right while my high school PE teacher held my arm on the left. Then it all seemed to be over for like 5 minutes and we were all sitting in the floor catching out breaths, I was drying my hair from the stew and then a lot of people’s eyes turned green (like  they were Slytherin wights) and then Voldemort’s spirit started floating somewhere until he solidified into the room and grabbed me and made me dance with him to a horrible creepy music - at this point he was wearing a joker suit and a green shawl around his neck (I assume because Joker was the last film I had watched in the cinema before Star Wars). And then he kissed me and for some reason I thought my only way to escape was to BITE his lips back (because sister and I were watching You, maybe?) everything was still creepy and terrifying because what else would it be to bite each other with a creepy dream Ralph Fiennes who I don’t even consider a good looking actor. Then thank god there was a loud noise downstairs which was enough to make the dream lucid enough that I was able to decide to wake up. Ugh. 

If you read this I’m sure you regret asking that I tell it :leaving: 

7 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ah, I’m watching Downton Abbey and it’s a cure for my soul. I don’t know where this gem of television has been all my life. 

It is an adorable show, I would have thought you had already seen it.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:45 PM, Buckwheat said:

Thanks!

I had a very active day.

Tell us!

I hope it was a good experience overall :).

15 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is an adorable show, I would have thought you had already seen it.

No, I only made up my mind to watch it after seeing the film version in October. But yes, adorable is the perfect word to describe it, it makes me laugh, it makes me cry, aw. 

15 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Happy new decade spammers,  Its been a long time but this place always has a place in my heart.

I probably won't stay, just wanted to send you all good wishes and lots of love.

:grouphug: Great to see you stop by. Happiest of years to you too, Pebbsie.

2 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Happy New Year spammers!

Wishing you all health, peace, prosperity and happiness in the new year and the new decade.

:cheers:

And to you!

new year greetings y'all spamlanders...just stopping by to lift a leg and mark this new decade as my own...

...i shall raise a glass or 5 to each and every one of you, my spamily...i shall be faithful, loyal and true to your expectations of my debauchery and fascination with lusty pictionary characters and photos of scantily clad men and women of westeros and hogwarts, of course...chosen to shock the sensibilities of the tttne world... :leer:

:smoking:

On 1/2/2020 at 6:13 PM, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Happy new decade spammers,  Its been a long time but this place always has a place in my heart.

I probably won't stay, just wanted to send you all good wishes and lots of love.

oh former Queen pebs, i shall follow you to the ends of the thread... :bowdown:

6 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

‘Pops in to say hi!’

Hi, y’all!

Happy New Year my friends and fellow TTTNEers!

<3  <3  <3

...and to you Darling Bird :leer:

On 1/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, Buckwheat said:

<snip>

i wish the same for you oh Queen of my blossoming boglander heart!

and here's to our friend @The BlackBear let us all raise a pint and chant his name...

:smoking:

18 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

‘Pops in to say hi!’

Hi, y’all!

Happy New Year my friends and fellow TTTNEers!

<3  <3  <3

Ahoy! Same to you! How did you spend the holidays, birdie?

11 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

new year greetings y'all spamlanders...just stopping by to lift a leg and mark this new decade as my own...

...i shall raise a glass or 5 to each and every one of you, my spamily...i shall be faithful, loyal and true to your expectations of my debauchery and fascination with lusty pictionary characters and photos of scantily clad men and women of westeros and hogwarts, of course...chosen to shock the sensibilities of the tttne world... :leer:

We'll count on it. :leer: 

Archived