TTTNE 476 - the ghost of series past

RhaenysBee

2 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Not yet,  but the thread is on a ventilator

Bucky,  just being realistic.  One day the sun will explode.  Don't think this board and thus this thread will survive that.

Huh, no wonder we are in such short supply

Stop posting in the old thread and do your job as a Mod and lock this baby

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Huh, no wonder we are in such short supply

Hey don't blame me,  When I came back from Furlough I was part of the team that made lots and lots of ventilators.  I got two certificates from the Government saying I'm a good person to prove it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 2:11 PM, RhaenysBee said:

Oh god it’s been a week again. 

it’s almost Christmas, let’s do a quick check in. (I promise I’ll let the thread die in ‘21, I just don’t want it to be another casualty of this glorious year) 

So until then, How is everybody? 

@Buckwheat @Jen'ari @Lany Freelove Cassandra @Fragile Bird @Pebble thats Stubby @First of My Name @rocksniffer @honeyed chicken @HelenaExMachina @Meera of Tarth anybody else who posted here in the past 365 days? 

Hey! I am fine 3xcept for the fact I am sleeping just 5-6 hours x day bc uni is literally kicking me! Two days and I will be free for a day so then be one month more of 20 hour per day working! 

Thanks for asking!!!!!! I hope everyone is fine!!! 

43 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Hey! I am fine 3xcept for the fact I am sleeping just 5-6 hours x day bc uni is literally kicking me! Two days and I will be free for a day so then be one month more of 20 hour per day working! 

Oh dear... stay strong and don’t let uni take you down. Rest and recharge on that one day! Hope you have a great Christmas considering the circumstances :cheers: 

3 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Hi Meera! Welcome back. :)

This thread is finished, so go post in the number 477!

• 4 months later...

Wait a damn minute.  TTTNE is seminal.  I am returned :cheers:.  It's been a hot minute but if you've ever been a part of this party, I require your response. C'mon!!!  I made a lot of awesome friends here.  Less ASOIAF and more shameless self promotion and harmless flirting.  I'm gonna camp for a minute. I know you feel it.  Don't make me start calling people out :rofl:

Archived