RhaenysBee

TTTNE 476 - the ghost of series past

17 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Poor baby, did she catch the flu? 

She has yes, still quite poorly at the moment and unfortunately mama has caught it too!, I’d forgotten how badly it takes it out of you energy wise, I just want to try and sleep.

2 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

She has yes, still quite poorly at the moment and unfortunately mama has caught it too!, I’d forgotten how badly it takes it out of you energy wise, I just want to try and sleep.

Oh no. Get well soon! Do you have someone to watch mini sith so you can rest a little?

6 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh no. Get well soon! Do you have someone to watch mini sith so you can rest a little?

Thankfully my gran is coming over, other mrs Sith hasn’t been feeling good either and she’s 7 months pregnant!, I’m kind of glad she’s coming as she will look after me and mini Sith and we both need it at the moment.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:13 AM, RhaenysBee said:

A humble 15 cm here, but it continued to snow almost all day. Now it stopped but the railway system completely crashed (it happens every time there’s snow/rain/strong wind/heat/any basic weather phenomenon) and I’m looking at an adventurous train journey to a country location where I’m supposed to work for the next days. 

Oh snow is beautiful, but be careful what you wish for :D 

I hope your travels go well. There are always problems when it snows here too even though we're "used to it".

19 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is winter up here in the hills. :wub:

I’m in the South (If its possible to define south within my... how was that, stamp sized? Country) and it’s -2C here. Verrrrry cold. But after the initial shock, I’m starting to enjoy it. 

20 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

Thankfully my gran is coming over, other mrs Sith hasn’t been feeling good either and she’s 7 months pregnant!, I’m kind of glad she’s coming as she will look after me and mini Sith and we both need it at the moment.

Aw that’s lovely, your gran is a superhero. How old is she?

Glad she can help out. And I hope mrs sith feels better soon, it must be pretty hard to feel unwell while pregnant. 

9 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

I hope your travels go well. There are always problems when it snows here too even though we're "used to it".

Well it’s a running joke here that transport systems are unable to handle any kind of weather other than the standard, dry, no wind 10-20C. Of course people don’t realize that transport systems face issues in other places too, we just tend to think that nature doesn’t affect the rest of the world and railways are glazed and spit rainbow in the great west. Oh well. 

this place is quite incredible by the way. Everything is a 10 minute walking system, the mall is prettier and opens sooner, everything is sooooo clean and there are so many cute little bistros and restaurants (with odd opening hours, per se). Oh and people are nice. everybody is so incredibly nice. They chat with you at cashier desks, they wish you a great day and they don’t act like you are yet another nuisance in their terrible day. It’s very pleasant. I finally understand the hype. 

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Aw that’s lovely, your gran is a superhero. How old is she?

Glad she can help out. And I hope mrs sith feels better soon, it must be pretty hard to feel unwell while pregnant. 

She has been amazing, it felt so good to get some much needed sleep, I spent nearly the whole of yesterday sleeping, except when my gran woke me up and made me have soup as I haven’t felt like eating at all,she is 81.

Edited by Jen'ari