TTTNE 476 - the ghost of series past

RhaenysBee

On 11/26/2019 at 8:29 PM, Jen'ari said:

I imagine our New Years eve will be spent at home not doing much, I've never been that fond of it as there always seems to be some big build up and it feels like a dissapointment.

I would actually like that. I dislike New Year’s Eve with passion, the pressure to party, the pressure to have a good time, the crowd, the fireworks, the drunk people ... I would love to just go one of those secluded forest wellness centers where you stay in glass cabins up in the trees and have every comfort and cozyness. One day. 

26 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I would actually like that. I dislike New Year’s Eve with passion, the pressure to party, the pressure to have a good time, the crowd, the fireworks, the drunk people ... I would love to just go one of those secluded forest wellness centers where you stay in glass cabins up in the trees and have every comfort and cozyness. One day. 

I would have loved either of those in any of my previous New Years. I don't know exactly what I am going to be doing this year, but I am going to be travelling, so it should be exciting either way.

9 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I’d love to go to a wellness centre and relax for New Year.

Also it does feel kind of nice when you wake up all happy and fresh on New Year’s Day and go out and have a nice day and look at all the people feeling hungover and sorry for themselves :P.

Locked myself out of my room, the key is inside and I have no way of entering the room until tomorrow morning. That is going to be a great day. :angry2: I am so stupid!

These are the things I have access to because of my roommates:

- Bathroom and toilet, toothbrush, towels - I can brush my teeth and shower.

- The food in the fridge and freezer. I can eat.

- My shoes and coat. I can dress warmly and go outside.

- The kitchen, I can sit there in the company of my roommates.

- My phone, from which I am posting now.

These are the things I don't have access to:

- My clothes

- My bed

- My books and laptop

- My money and documents (I wasn't planning on buying anything today, so I guess not having access to money confirms that)

- My comb. I hate my hair right now. I wish I could brush it.

- The food in the kitchen locker (what doesn't belong to the fridge) and the plates, dishes, cutlery.

Grrrrrrrrr. The plan for today was go see an exhibition (I have a yearly museum ticket, but I cannot get that now), vacuum clean my room (at least I have an excuse not to do that), read a book (yep, not happening), maybe work a bit on the dissertation (nope). I am sitting in the roommate's room now being grumpy. I am so stupid.

18 minutes ago, Jen'ari said:

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Buck, that sucks!.

I’m not having a good day either, I’ve been up most of the night Mini Sith is poorly and has a fever so I’ve been watching over her.

Poor Mini Sith. I hope she gets better soon!

Yeah well, it is nobody's fault but mine.

17 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ah I’m so sorry, @Buckwheat this sounds terribly annoying :/ :( at least you still have access to a few things that can sustain you. Hope the situation gets fixed as soon as possible :( 

Well, I could call the service to open up, but that would mean paying a small fortune, which I definitely don't want. So it can be fixed tomorrow morning at the earliest, when the cleaners come here.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, I could call the service to open up, but that would mean paying a small fortune, which I definitely don't want. So it can be fixed tomorrow morning at the earliest, when the cleaners come here.

Ugh. That’s tough. Are you going to sleep in your roommate’s room? 

22 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Poor Mini Sith. I hope she gets better soon!

Yeah well, it is nobody's fault but mine.

21 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ah I’m so sorry, @Buckwheat this sounds terribly annoying :/ :( at least you still have access to a few things that can sustain you. Hope the situation gets fixed as soon as possible :( 

and wishing a very speedy recovery to poor mini sith, @Jen'ari .

Thanks, she still isn’t good at the moment and had a restless night but thankfully is sleeping at the moment, her fever is a little lower today so hopefully she’s slowly improving.

5 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

Thanks, she still isn’t good at the moment and had a restless night but thankfully is sleeping at the moment, her fever is a little lower today so hopefully she’s slowly improving.

Poor baby, did she catch the flu? 

On 12/1/2019 at 4:20 PM, Buckwheat said:

Yes, on the air matress.

I hope this will not happen again.

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Of course I didn't sleep well and feel crappy today. But I am at least happy I am travelling to Vienna tomorrow! :commie: 

Ugh, try to see the bright side, it could have been worse. Although I’m sure the air mattress in the roommate’s room wasn’t the best night of your life :/ 

awww lucky you, Vienna is beautiful at this time of the year. 

4 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Good morning spammers!

Here's what the chicken household woke to this morning; 38 cm of snow

A humble 15 cm here, but it continued to snow almost all day. Now it stopped but the railway system completely crashed (it happens every time there’s snow/rain/strong wind/heat/any basic weather phenomenon) and I’m looking at an adventurous train journey to a country location where I’m supposed to work for the next days. 

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:o

WANT.

Apparently it never snows here in not-Vienna.

Oh snow is beautiful, but be careful what you wish for :D 

17 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Poor baby, did she catch the flu? 

She has yes, still quite poorly at the moment and unfortunately mama has caught it too!, I’d forgotten how badly it takes it out of you energy wise, I just want to try and sleep.

2 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

She has yes, still quite poorly at the moment and unfortunately mama has caught it too!, I’d forgotten how badly it takes it out of you energy wise, I just want to try and sleep.

Oh no. Get well soon! Do you have someone to watch mini sith so you can rest a little?

Archived