TTTNE 476 - the ghost of series past

RhaenysBee

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I mean, this is me you are asking. :leer: The answer is and always will be ... Vienna. :P How about you?

Oh of course :D Though I meant something along the lines of big city, town, rural area, etc. 

I wouldn’t necessarily want to leave the country (especially for a job), as it’d hardly fix all the Eastern Europeanism that’s imprinted in my DNA. But if I were to  move abroad for some reason it’d be to a smaller city in Ireland or the UK. (Not London or Dublin)

15 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

We can move around for exercise etc quite fine, I go running most days, we’ve just tried to avoid taking the kids out too much but some fresh air and sunshine is good and enjoyable for them.

Other Mrs Sith is good, well she’s a bit fed up about the lockdown like I am but she’s ok and has been in a :leer: mood again last week which is good!.

I hope you and the dogs are ok, he sounds spoiled to have 5 mats!.

Oh that’s nice! I’m glad you’re able to do that! 
I can understand that. Both. :lol: good for you guys to have each other. I regrettably haven’t spent time with men who wasn’t a repairman, constructor or family for a while :crying: oh well. The quarantine will be over. One day. Soon.  Hopefully. :leaving:

he is extremely spoilt, especially in his old age. We are trying to limit his access in the house because stairs aren’t good for his joints and he’s shedding currently. 

We can move around for exercise etc quite fine, I go running most days, we’ve just tried to avoid taking the kids out too much but some fresh air and sunshine is good and enjoyable for them.

I hope the elder Miss Sith can go to the garden to get some sunshine. It must be very tiring to have a high-energy small human kept inside the whole time. Good to hear you and Mrs. Sith are well.

10 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh of course :D Though I meant something along the lines of big city, town, rural area, etc. 

I wouldn’t necessarily want to leave the country (especially for a job), as it’d hardly fix all the Eastern Europeanism that’s imprinted in my DNA. But if I were to  move abroad for some reason it’d be to a smaller city in Ireland or the UK. (Not London or Dublin)

Preferably big city for more job opportunities and better public transport. I would hate to have to drive a car to and from work every single day for my life. London and such are still waaaaay to big for me. Vienna is the limit, because it is so well-organised as far as public transport is concerned. And of course because it is close to my heart.

Right now, it seems preferable to stay in my country, just because yesterday I was chatting with a friend who told me all about the horrible complications with paperwork she had to endure while getting her work abroad sorted out, she said it was a nightmare. Most of the jobs I am applying for now are for inside the country, but I am also going to apply for one abroad.

9 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I can understand that. Both. :lol: good for you guys to have each other. I regrettably haven’t spent time with men who wasn’t a repairman, constructor or family for a while :crying: oh well. The quarantine will be over. One day. Soon.  Hopefully. :leaving:

Don't worry, it will!

50 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh that’s nice! I’m glad you’re able to do that! 

he is extremely spoilt, especially in his old age. We are trying to limit his access in the house because stairs aren’t good for his joints and he’s shedding currently. 

I’m sure you will encounter a nice guy to date soon :).

We don’t get much time to ourselves to spend together the kids pretty much keep us occupied all the time but we’d not change anything for the world as they’re both awesome.

I’ve spoken to my gran about when the lockdown is lifted if she would have the kids for a weekend which she jumped at the chance for, so I can take other mrs Sith away for a lovely relaxing weekend, I bet the first thing we do is have 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!.

Is he very old in dog years now?, I’ve given some thought to getting a dog when the kids get a bit older.

43 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I hope the elder Miss Sith can go to the garden to get some sunshine. It must be very tiring to have a high-energy small human kept inside the whole time. Good to hear you and Mrs. Sith are well.

Preferably big city for more job opportunities and better public transport. I would hate to have to drive a car to and from work every single day for my life. London and such are still waaaaay to big for me. Vienna is the limit, because it is so well-organised as far as public transport is concerned. And of course because it is close to my heart.

Right now, it seems preferable to stay in my country, just because yesterday I was chatting with a friend who told me all about the horrible complications with paperwork she had to endure while getting her work abroad sorted out, she said it was a nightmare. Most of the jobs I am applying for now are for inside the country, but I am also going to apply for one abroad.

Don't worry, it will!

She does go in the garden and enjoys it lots, but you have to constantly watch her the whole time because she will often be mischievous!.

I don’t think London is somewhere to be scared of in terms of living and working there but then I did live there and grew up there so I guess I’d view it differently.

Now though I don’t like it that much, I don’t even enjoy going into London that much anymore even though I still live within a 30 min train journey and probably a 45 minute drive of the centre.

Also you are quite right about not wanting to commute by car, driving in London is utterly miserable I hated it.

I’ve started to enjoy driving a bit more since being outside of London and the traffic being better and driving a nice quiet electric car.

9 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

She does go in the garden and enjoys it lots, but you have to constantly watch her the whole time because she will often be mischievous!.

I don’t think London is somewhere to be scared of in terms of living and working there but then I did live there and grew up there so I guess I’d view it differently.

Now though I don’t like it that much, I don’t even enjoy going into London that much anymore even though I still live within a 30 min train journey and probably a 45 minute drive of the centre.

Also you are quite right about not wanting to commute by car, driving in London is utterly miserable I hated it.

I’ve started to enjoy driving a bit more since being outside of London and the traffic being better and driving a nice quiet electric car.

I mean, scared ... isn't London one of the places with the most ridiculously expensive rents in the world? And it is way too big. I don't wish to move anywhere in Britain, anyway. I like just visiting for holiday.

The ratio 30 minutes by train/45 minutes by car sounds heavenly though, because it shows the public transport works. Some places around where I live would be let's say 20 minutes by car, and an hour and a half to two hours by bus because that is the shitty public transport we have. This is the reason I want to move closer to the city, it is slightly better and everything is more within reach there.

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Don't worry, it will!

I understand, London and such is way too big for me as well. I like the size and livability of our city though I’d on the long term like to move to a house with a garden, which can only happen in the suburbs, in a smaller town or in the country. 

ah yes, that was always one of the big factors of my not spending time to work or study abroad. Good luck with the job applications! Hope you find something ideal! 

23 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

I’m sure you will encounter a nice guy to date soon :).

We don’t get much time to ourselves to spend together the kids pretty much keep us occupied all the time but we’d not change anything for the world as they’re both awesome.

I’ve spoken to my gran about when the lockdown is lifted if she would have the kids for a weekend which she jumped at the chance for, so I can take other mrs Sith away for a lovely relaxing weekend, I bet the first thing we do is have 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!.

Is he very old in dog years now?, I’ve given some thought to getting a dog when the kids get a bit older.

Yeah it’s not my top priority to be honest, but it would be nice. Very very very nice... :leer: :leaving: 

right, with two tiny babes it must be quite a challenge to have free time together. That plan sounds lovely though, I’m sure your gran will enjoy herself immensely and you and mrs sith absolutely deserve some downtime. Is mini sith 1 not sleeping through the night either? 

he is twelve which is around 70 in human years.

27 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I understand, London and such is way too big for me as well. I like the size and livability of our city though I’d on the long term like to move to a house with a garden, which can only happen in the suburbs, in a smaller town or in the country. 

ah yes, that was always one of the big factors of my not spending time to work or study abroad. Good luck with the job applications! Hope you find something ideal! 

House with a garden seems great to me on principle, but then I remember I am terrified of snails, I would make an extremely bad gardener. :lol: I am sure you would make a much better person to take care of the house and garden, I hope you fulfil that dream some time.

If I look back, studying abroad seemed like a hassle paperwork-wise back then, but honestly, it wasn't, compared to paperwork hassles some people go through. And when I think about my time studying abroad, I don't think about all the paperwork (which was all done before even going anywhere, some in the first days after arriving, and a little bit at the end of the stay, just final report things), but I think about the great time I had there, how the experience enriched me so much, all the friends I got to know, all the knowledge I got at another university, how my language skills improved, how much confidence I gained ... and how much I enjoyed it all together. I think it was definitely worth going through all the paperwork for it, several times (the first time I went through all the paperwork in advance of the stay abroad and had it all go to nothing because of some complications. :ask: That was the worst, but I am glad I went through it all again next year, because it was seriously the best thing in my life.)

*gets off her soapbox*

I hope so too. I sent two applications today already, of course none was ideal, they were sadly both for faraway places, but maybe I will finally get somewhere now that the corona restrictions are loosening and people are at least allowed to organise job interviews.

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

House with a garden seems great to me on principle, but then I remember I am terrified of snails, I would make an extremely bad gardener. :lol: I am sure you would make a much better person to take care of the house and garden, I hope you fulfil that dream some time.

If I look back, studying abroad seemed like a hassle paperwork-wise back then, but honestly, it wasn't, compared to paperwork hassles some people go through. And when I think about my time studying abroad, I don't think about all the paperwork (which was all done before even going anywhere, some in the first days after arriving, and a little bit at the end of the stay, just final report things), but I think about the great time I had there, how the experience enriched me so much, all the friends I got to know, all the knowledge I got at another university, how my language skills improved, how much confidence I gained ... and how much I enjoyed it all together. I think it was definitely worth going through all the paperwork for it, several times (the first time I went through all the paperwork in advance of the stay abroad and had it all go to nothing because of some complications. :ask: That was the worst, but I am glad I went through it all again next year, because it was seriously the best thing in my life.)

*gets off her soapbox*

I hope so too. I sent two applications today already, of course none was ideal, they were sadly both for faraway places, but maybe I will finally get somewhere now that the corona restrictions are loosening and people are at least allowed to organise job interviews.

I do enjoy a garden a lot and though I’m not too great at nurturing indoor greenery, I don’t think would have trouble catering for an outdoor garden. We shall see. Thank you for having so much faith in me! :D 

oh I’m sure it’s a great experience and I respect everybody who goes through the effort of paperwork. I haven’t heard anybody saying they didn’t love their time abroad and if or when I get my share of that experience I’m sure I’ll feel the same. At uni, during bsc years I was too caught up in making friends and finding “love” (not that bsc dating could ever be labeled as such) and struggling academically. MSc was short and complicated. But I might still end up working abroad for a short while at some point, who knows. And it’s great always great to hear how much fondness you have for your Erasmus memories, it’s so heartwarming to see how much joy this life experience brought you. To end with a joke, may I suggest that you do Erasmus ads as a side hustle? :D your enthusiasm would bring them so much business!

21 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I mean, scared ... isn't London one of the places with the most ridiculously expensive rents in the world? And it is way too big. I don't wish to move anywhere in Britain, anyway. I like just visiting for holiday.

The ratio 30 minutes by train/45 minutes by car sounds heavenly though, because it shows the public transport works. Some places around where I live would be let's say 20 minutes by car, and an hour and a half to two hours by bus because that is the shitty public transport we have. This is the reason I want to move closer to the city, it is slightly better and everything is more within reach there.

Yes London is big and expensive, I’ve just never found it that intimidating though, or NYC or LA, but for someone who’s used to smaller places and English isn’t their first language I could see how it would be quite daunting and a bit different culturally too?.

With the traffic lighter at the moment there probably isn’t much difference between getting the train and driving but getting the train is more relaxing, driving in London, or any big city from my experience is quite stressful!.

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah it’s not my top priority to be honest, but it would be nice. Very very very nice... :leer: :leaving: 

right, with two tiny babes it must be quite a challenge to have free time together. That plan sounds lovely though, I’m sure your gran will enjoy herself immensely and you and mrs sith absolutely deserve some downtime. Is mini sith 1 not sleeping through the night either? 

he is twelve which is around 70 in human years.

I don’t know maybe I don’t appreciate London as much as people from different parts of the world? it seems to have this awe and mystique to some that I just can’t see.

There are other parts of the U.K. which I find far more interesting than London, in fact, if I had to pick I’d say I like NYC more than London, which is even bigger!.

Yes we can’t wait to have some time to ourselves for a day or two, the mini Siths are amazing, and very tiring!.

Mini Sith 1 sleeps through the night pretty well, she’s quite a good sleeper at the moment, unlike her little sister!.

:o 70?, he is a grandpa dog!, I bet he’s awesome though.

30 minutes ago, Jen'ari said:

I don’t know maybe I don’t appreciate London as much as people from different parts of the world? it seems to have this awe and mystique to some that I just can’t see.

There are other parts of the U.K. which I find far more interesting than London, in fact, if I had to pick I’d say I like NYC more than London, which is even bigger!.

Yes we can’t wait to have some time to ourselves for a day or two, the mini Siths are amazing, and very tiring!.

Mini Sith 1 sleeps through the night pretty well, she’s quite a good sleeper at the moment, unlike her little sister!.

:o 70?, he is a grandpa dog!, I bet he’s awesome though.

The first couple times I visited London I didn’t get the hype either, it seemed too vast and I didn’t have enough time there to start feeling the city. Later, when I skipped the touristy bits and just wandered the streets and parks, I did get that sense of Britishness I missed during previous visits. Of course this only applies for certain parts of London, with some other boroughs I’d never be able to tell that I’m in London and not any other big city, if it weren’t the switched lanes. having said that, I would absolutely love to spend a bit longer in not-London, because  I’ve only visited a few other places. I would love to visit Edinburgh, Brighton, Bath, Cornwall, the Cotswolds, the Dartmoor National Park, as well as the Lake District National Park. And I would certainly want to go back to Northern Ireland. I still dream about returning to a second-hand bookstore in Canterbury or just to Kent in general, which had stolen my heart many years ago. /ukobsessionwithRhaenys

Do you have any particular activities in mind you would love to indulge in? Other than sleeping and catching up on snuggles and leers, of course :D 

Ah she’s a good baby. well toddler. I’m sure she’d not like to be called a baby, being a big sister and all :D 

yes, and did he live life on the edge..! We are hoping that the medicine he’s taking right now will help him enough that he can stay with us for some more time. For his age, he is in average shape, according to the vet. 

48 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

The first couple times I visited London I didn’t get the hype either, it seemed too vast and I didn’t have enough time there to start feeling the city. Later, when I skipped the touristy bits and just wandered the streets and parks, I did get that sense of Britishness I missed during previous visits. Of course this only applies for certain parts of London, with some other boroughs I’d never be able to tell that I’m in London and not any other big city, if it weren’t the switched lanes. having said that, I would absolutely love to spend a bit longer in not-London, because  I’ve only visited a few other places. I would love to visit Edinburgh, Brighton, Bath, Cornwall, the Cotswolds, the Dartmoor National Park, as well as the Lake District National Park. And I would certainly want to go back to Northern Ireland. I still dream about returning to a second-hand bookstore in Canterbury or just to Kent in general, which had stolen my heart many years ago. /ukobsessionwithRhaenys

Do you have any particular activities in mind you would love to indulge in? Other than sleeping and catching up on snuggles and leers, of course :D 

Ah she’s a good baby. well toddler. I’m sure she’d not like to be called a baby, being a big sister and all :D 

yes, and did he live life on the edge..! We are hoping that the medicine he’s taking right now will help him enough that he can stay with us for some more time. For his age, he is in average shape, according to the vet. 

There are definately good things about London, the centre though I don’t think feels much different to say Manhattan in some ways, in fact I think New York is more unique in some ways just because of how weird it feels at first walking down a street in the middle of the day that’s completely covered in shadows because the buildings are so tall!.

I’ve never been to Edinburgh, Brighton is nice though, as is Bath, Cornwall and Devon are lovely, a lot of Scotland is beautiful too, the views are stunning, as are the Lake District and Peak District.

The side of Kent close to the sea is nice, the part close to the outskirts of London, um.... you’d not want to go there as much.

She is starting to think she is big and grown up a bit now I think!, she has been very good today though which has been great.

I hope he stays with you much longer, if I don’t end up getting a trio of hop hops for the kids (Balerion,Meraxes and Vhagar naturally) in a couple of years then I kind of want to get a Boxer pup for them.

10 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I do enjoy a garden a lot and though I’m not too great at nurturing indoor greenery, I don’t think would have trouble catering for an outdoor garden. We shall see. Thank you for having so much faith in me! :D 

Of course! I know you are great at domestic stuff and you like doing it. :) 

10 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

oh I’m sure it’s a great experience and I respect everybody who goes through the effort of paperwork. I haven’t heard anybody saying they didn’t love their time abroad and if or when I get my share of that experience I’m sure I’ll feel the same. At uni, during bsc years I was too caught up in making friends and finding “love” (not that bsc dating could ever be labeled as such) and struggling academically. MSc was short and complicated. But I might still end up working abroad for a short while at some point, who knows. And it’s great always great to hear how much fondness you have for your Erasmus memories, it’s so heartwarming to see how much joy this life experience brought you. To end with a joke, may I suggest that you do Erasmus ads as a side hustle? :D your enthusiasm would bring them so much business!

I made the most and closest friends anywhere but home. I didn't start "dating" - having any kind of experience with le men - until I went on Erasmus at the end of my MA. :leaving:

I have absolutely no clue how I'd go about that, but ... good idea in principle, I suppose? I am not really good at marketing stuff.

3 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

Yes London is big and expensive, I’ve just never found it that intimidating though, or NYC or LA, but for someone who’s used to smaller places and English isn’t their first language I could see how it would be quite daunting and a bit different culturally too?

I have never been to either NYC or LA, nor anywhere else outside Europe, so I cannot compare with those. I liked visiting London and I would like to visit America too, at some point (not during the corona crisis obviously), but I don't think I would like to live there. I think all these places would be different culturally. Maybe it would be easier to get used to Britain than to the USA, but I am still just more used to our culture, which is somewhat closer to Austrian/German. And I do speak English fluently, but I had some trouble understanding the tour guide with a noticeable Scottish accent when I visited Edinburgh.

3 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

The same I feel about Bled, honestly. :leaving: Yes, it is very picturesque, but so overhyped. I am probably in the minority here.

2 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

She is starting to think she is big and grown up a bit now I think!, she has been very good today though which has been great.

Of course she is big and grown up, she has a little sister now. ;) 

2 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

I hope he stays with you much longer, if I don’t end up getting a trio of hop hops for the kids (Balerion,Meraxes and Vhagar naturally) in a couple of years then I kind of want to get a Boxer pup for them.

Great names for bunnies. :P My cousin just got a young pup a few days ago, after their old god passed away. They were all very sad to lose her, and I am too, but I am looking forward to meeting the new member of the household.

8 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I made the most and closest friends anywhere but home. I didn't start "dating" - having any kind of experience with le men - until I went on Erasmus at the end of my MA. :leaving:

I have absolutely no clue how I'd go about that, but ... good idea in principle, I suppose? I am not really good at marketing stuff.

I have never been to either NYC or LA, nor anywhere else outside Europe, so I cannot compare with those. I liked visiting London and I would like to visit America too, at some point (not during the corona crisis obviously), but I don't think I would like to live there. I think all these places would be different culturally. Maybe it would be easier to get used to Britain than to the USA, but I am still just more used to our culture, which is somewhat closer to Austrian/German. And I do speak English fluently, but I had some trouble understanding the tour guide with a noticeable Scottish accent when I visited Edinburgh.

The same I feel about Bled, honestly. :leaving: Yes, it is very picturesque, but so overhyped. I am probably in the minority here.

Of course she is big and grown up, she has a little sister now. ;) 

Great names for bunnies. :P My cousin just got a young pup a few days ago, after their old god passed away. They were all very sad to lose her, and I am too, but I am looking forward to meeting the new member of the household.

I know you probably all forget I’m half American, I was born there :P, culturally though I’m much,much more British.

I like the US and would live there but think I’d go to a smaller town or city and probably in the Pacific North West if I wanted to live there, I’ve travelled to LA more than any of the other cities, mostly just to fly in to to visit my family, the first thing I do when I get there is leave :P, I think you’d quite like NYC though.

She is showing all the hallmarks of being a great big sister already :D.

They are great names for hop hops but I feel bad that the mini Siths won’t ever have pet dragons!.

I feel bad for your cousin, losing a pet is always very :(.

1 hour ago, Jen'ari said:

I know you probably all forget I’m half American, I was born there :P, culturally though I’m much,much more British.

I like the US and would live there but think I’d go to a smaller town or city and probably in the Pacific North West if I wanted to live there, I’ve travelled to LA more than any of the other cities, mostly just to fly in to to visit my family, the first thing I do when I get there is leave :P, I think you’d quite like NYC though.

She is showing all the hallmarks of being a great big sister already :D.

They are great names for hop hops but I feel bad that the mini Siths won’t ever have pet dragons!.

I feel bad for your cousin, losing a pet is always very :(.

I knew you had some relatives over there, but I didn't realise you were born there. :)

Maybe I would like it as a tourist. I don't know if I'd want to spend an extended amount of time there though.

You can always buy them toy dragons!

Yes, I know the family was all very sad, and I was too when I heard it. I took care of her and spent time with her especially when I was younger and visited that part of the family more often. She was a great dog.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I knew you had some relatives over there, but I didn't realise you were born there. :)

Maybe I would like it as a tourist. I don't know if I'd want to spend an extended amount of time there though.

You can always buy them toy dragons!

Yes, I know the family was all very sad, and I was too when I heard it. I took care of her and spent time with her especially when I was younger and visited that part of the family more often. She was a great dog.

Yes I was born there and then moved to the U.K. when I was mini Sith 1s age and have dual nationality :).

I think you’d like New York and probably Boston too but yes a few days is enough to spend in either.

But they need real dragons!, looking after and caring for a dragon is an important lesson in responsibility and power and a milestone in their growing up in order of importance.

Their first Dragon, then their first Lightsaber, then their first Star Destroyer!.

I never had a dog growing up, but when I was little my best friend did and I remember being really sad when he died because he was so fun and good with us both as kids.

22 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

There are definately good things about London, the centre though I don’t think feels much different to say Manhattan in some ways, in fact I think New York is more unique in some ways just because of how weird it feels at first walking down a street in the middle of the day that’s completely covered in shadows because the buildings are so tall!.

I’ve never been to Edinburgh, Brighton is nice though, as is Bath, Cornwall and Devon are lovely, a lot of Scotland is beautiful too, the views are stunning, as are the Lake District and Peak District.

The side of Kent close to the sea is nice, the part close to the outskirts of London, um.... you’d not want to go there as much.

Never been to New York, though it’s the only place in the US I’d like to see. Still there are a lot of other places I want to travel to first, but one day it’d be nice to check out a broadway production. 

The first time I ever visited the UK, it was to Dover and we travelled around that easternmost corner of Kent and had a couple hikes. There wasn’t a part I didn’t love. Then again, I’m sure the more urban part is less pretty. 

Aww I’m sure she’ll be a lovely big sister. 

That sounds great! They’ll love the hop-hops and the names are pretty damn cool. 

20 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Great, I’m not sure, but I do enjoy it yes. 

Well the fact that love happened for you during Erasmus makes both all the more special. 

7 hours ago, Jen'ari said:

Yes I was born there and then moved to the U.K. when I was mini Sith 1s age and have dual nationality :).

I think you’d like New York and probably Boston too but yes a few days is enough to spend in either.

But they need real dragons!, looking after and caring for a dragon is an important lesson in responsibility and power and a milestone in their growing up in order of importance.

Their first Dragon, then their first Lightsaber, then their first Star Destroyer!.

I never had a dog growing up, but when I was little my best friend did and I remember being really sad when he died because he was so fun and good with us both as kids.

ah! For some reason I had always thought you lived in the US longer. Did you visit a lot when you were young? 

we almost always had a dog, I just love them, and they are great for kids! Absolutely recommend getting one for the mini siths. 

27 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Never been to New York, though it’s the only place in the US I’d like to see. Still there are a lot of other places I want to travel to first, but one day it’d be nice to check out a broadway production. 

The first time I ever visited the UK, it was to Dover and we travelled around that easternmost corner of Kent and had a couple hikes. There wasn’t a part I didn’t love. Then again, I’m sure the more urban part is less pretty. 

Aww I’m sure she’ll be a lovely big sister. 

That sounds great! They’ll love the hop-hops and the names are pretty damn cool. 

Great, I’m not sure, but I do enjoy it yes. 

Well the fact that love happened for you during Erasmus makes both all the more special. 

ah! For some reason I had always thought you lived in the US longer. Did you visit a lot when you were young? 

we almost always had a dog, I just love them, and they are great for kids! Absolutely recommend getting one for the mini siths. 

That part of Kent is really nice :).

Yes I visited the US a lot when I was young, and I went to different places there when I was a bit older.

I’ve been to California the most because that is where I have family, there are some parts of it that are absolutely beautiful along the coast that I’m sure you’d love, it’s not all just LA, it’s a huge state!, for cities though San Diego is really nice. You have to go to New York at least once, I’ve been quite a few times, in fact my last trip to the US was to New York in 2018 for a concert and shopping.

You’d probably enjoy New Orleans too I’d think, it’s quite old world ish for the US and interesting.

Miami is also awesome but I’m looking at that more from the perspective of having enjoyed partying there in my 20s than somewhere I’d want to go on holiday with my family.

I think if we do get a dog it kind of stops the idea of getting any hop hops because I don’t think it would be a good idea as a dog would just chase them :(.

If we do get a dog for the mini Siths it will be one of these but I know they do grow to be quite big and need lots of exercise and attention.

I’m not too worried about the exercise as I could take it running with me and me and other mrs Sith would both enjoy walking it and it would be a fun activity for the kids when they get older too.

If we do get a dog for the mini Siths it will be one of these but I know they do grow to be quite big and need lots of exercise and attention.

I’m not too worried about the exercise as I could take it running with me and me and other mrs Sith would both enjoy walking it and it would be a fun activity for the kids when they get older too.

This picture is just too cute.

I spent half of today being obsessively hypochondriac and the other half in a Gilmore Girls binge watching rabbit hole. And I had a really awful lasagna. How is it humanly possible to be so hormonal?  If I go to sleep I’ll wake up to a better, but still binge-watch filled tomorrow, right? I don’t mind the binge-watching rabbit hole. It’s been several months since I’ve been down  there. 

Archived